Blue Buffalo Wilderness Denali Dinner with Wild Salmon, Venison & Halibut Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Serves as an excellent grain-free, protein-rich diet with wild salmon, venison and halibut to help build strong muscles.
- LifeSource Bits provide enhanced supplementation with a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to support immune system health, life stage requirements and healthy oxidative balance.
- Natural sources of fiber help to provide optimal nutrient absorption and digestive health.
- Contains taurine—an essential amino acid that cats need to help maintain heart and eye health.
- Formulated by animal nutritionists with healthy carbohydrates and carefully balanced calories from fat and proteins to help maintain a healthy body weight.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$22.57Chewy Price$21.44Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag, bundle of 2$87.96Chewy Price$83.56Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Turkey & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$20.19Chewy Price$19.18Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag, bundle of 2$85.84Chewy Price$81.55Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Indoor Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag, bundle of 2$87.96Chewy Price$83.56Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Indoor Hairball Control Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Flatland Feast with Turkey, Quail & Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$55.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag, bundle of 2$87.96Chewy Price$83.56Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Sensitive Stomach Natural Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Indoor Hairball Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Indoor Natural Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Venison, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Quail, Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
82 Customer Reviews
My cats love this food! My one kitty had dry skin, so I switched to this food. His skin is no longer dry, and both of the cats' fur is so incredibly healthy and soft.
Desperate to find No-Chicken!
When you have 1 of 2 cats allergic to chicken (anything with feathers!), and your normal Blue Buffalo Basics No-Chicken dry food for several years is not in 6 different stores - you panic when the regular shipment doesn't come and the bag is all but gone!! After a new thorough search I found this WIlderness Denali Dinner. It says NO Chicken/Poultry by-products meals. Hope it's correct! I started a 1/3 transition today, so no throwing up yet. Time will tell if it works. If so, it'll also be on my shopping list. I have to say they both went right to it and seemed to love it. I'll have to get back to you if it works. The lack of dry dog and cat food everywhere is alarming. So hopefully I've found a 2nd dry food they can safely eat!!! A bit more pricey, but they sure like it!
Bianca likes it !
Another fussy fur baby who will only eat dry but does seen to like this one Bit pricey but worth it to give variety.
Cats instantly loved it
This brand has been my go-to. I wanted to try a new flavor and my two cats instantly loved it. They were tearing it up! Ingredients are healthy and well-balanced.
Blue Buffalo Denali for cats
Still transitioning my four cats, so I can’t give an honest opinion yet. I will give a review in a couple of months.
Blue Buffalo wildernesses Denali
My cat princess absolutely 100% will only eat blue buffalo Denali dinner & I love it because It’s a reasonable price and make my fur baby happy!
Good size for smooshy faces
Like Blue overall and this is the first of this cat food I’ve tried of Blue and Brimley likes it. I’m a little perturbed with Blue’s Buddies program in reward earnings with purchases. Supposedly the scan code is in the bags etc. well I’ve not found one yet after all this time. Frustrated with them directly.
Denali Dinner Is The BEST!
My 16 month old male kitty LOVES this kibble! I switched him to this kibble once he was a year old. When I got him at 7 months old, his fur had a roughness to it and he was a little skinny. Fast forward to the present and he is a good weight and his fur is now velvety soft. I also feed him the Blue Buffalo Chicken Pate wet food and he gobbles both of these tasty foods down everyday. I love feeding him great quality food that is also highly rated. Male kitties need extra support for their urinary health, especially when they are indoor cats. By feeding him Blue Buffalo along w/Probiotics, I am hoping he will be a very healthy kitty for a long time. A+
Blue Buffalo Denali dinner
She likes the variety of Blue Buffalo products. I can tell when she needs a break. Then I order a different Blue Buffalo food!
The cats give this a fine review
I've been using Blue Buffalo Wilderness for several years now for my Gandalf and Penny-kitty. I know it's nutritious and they really enjoy it. I try to switch up flaves every so often for variety, but I stay in the fish department because that is the preferred variety for both of them. I'm grateful for the existence of Chewy, by the way. My longtime pet supply store closed as a result of the pandemic, and Chewy came highly recommended. It's been terrific and then some!