Blue Buffalo Wilderness Mature Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% grain-free senior recipe features high-protein chicken as the first ingredient to help maintain strong muscles and energy.
- Supports healthy digestion with natural fiber and probiotics blend, and helps maintain an ideal weight with balanced calories from proteins and fats.
- Packed with omegas, amino acids and LifeSource Bits―an exclusive blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals―to support a healthy immune system and overall well-being.
- Promotes a healthy skin and coat with omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, and vision and heart health with essential taurine.
- Made in the USA with zero grains, chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, gluten or soy so it’s great for kitties with food sensitivities or allergies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Indoor Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Blissful Belly Digestive Care Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Natural Chicken Adult 7+ Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Sensitive Stomach Natural Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Recipe with Chicken Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$41.24Chewy Price$39.18Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Flatland Feast with Turkey, Quail & Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$55.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Fit & Healthy Weight Control Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 9.5-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Denali Dinner with Wild Salmon, Venison & Halibut Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$55.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Deboned Chicken Grain-Free Senior Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Sensitive Cat Chicken, Rice & Peas Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Peas...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Indoor, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, Indoor, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||High-Protein, Indoor, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
216 Customer Reviews
Do Not feed to your cats!
If I could, I would leave a skulls and crossbones a review for this food. I purchased this food for my senior who was healthy but had lost a little bit of weight recently. Two weeks after eating this food, she is now experiencing kidney failure. The worst part is the guilt that I now feel, constantly asking myself why I gave her this food. Because of this food, my beloved cat of 15 years is probably going to die a lot earlier than she should have.
They love it
The small morsels the crunching even my finikey cat cnt get enough
It worked out.
The prescription Blue Buffalo kiddle my three boys love is out of stock. I had to substitute this variety. I don't think they even noticed the difference. They love it. I felt OK about making the temporary substitution because I trust Blue Buffalo to provide the same excellent quality in all their products. Blue Buffalo is the only food that I have ever found that all three cats will eat consistently!
Blue Buffalo Dry Cat Food
Awesome dry food my 3 picky eaters love. I switched to mature cats instead of indoor and they loved it the same.
Different formula and now they won't eat it
For over 8 years, this has been my go-to kibble for my cats. The last 5 purchases of the 12 lb. Chicken BB Wilderness food has gone uneaten by all of my cats. They have literally gone from loving this stuff to completely turning up their noses at it. Not sure what happened but I am on the hunt today for a new kibble.
Love the food but it's absolutely unusable!
For the life of me I will never understand why Chewy insists on shipping a 5-pound bag of cat food with things like a 40 lb bag of cat litter or a 30-count pack of cat food cans. Absolutely love Blue Buffalo! It is all I feed my cats but if Chewy can't get it together when shipping so that I don't end up with the Blue Buffalo version of breadcrumbs it's not going to be worth it for me to order my dry cat food from Chewy anymore! This is not the first time- this is not even the second time. GET IT TOGETHER CHEWY
Good for Finicky Old Princess
Usually my cat won't eat mature cat food because she doesn't like the taste or can tell it's different and wants to eat what the younger cat eats, but in this case she doesn't hesitate.
just ok, kitty prefers Iams
I got this to try because the ingredients are pretty high quality and it had good reviews but my cat is only so so about it. He eats literally everything and there’s only 2 food products he doesn’t like and this is the third I guess. He ate it at first because he was hungry but he stopped eating sooner than usual and has eaten less every time it’s left for him. I put a bowl of his usual Iams out and he scarfed that down, but still didn’t touch this stuff or a bowl with this and Iams mixed. I even tried his salmon oil on one serving and gravy topper on another and he just licked it off and spit out any kibbles he accidentally picked up. So probably won’t get again. Good ingredients just not good to my chunky boy lol
Blue wilderness Mature cat food
There was a lot of dust from the food when I poured it in their dishes! The feeding dishes were covered w the residue from the dry cat food! First time I bought the mature but I was not happy w it!
Bart's New Food
Bart likes this food! The kibble is small and easy for him to digest.