Blue Buffalo Wilderness Small Breed Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A high-protein recipe crafted with real chicken to help build and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Grain-free recipe specially crafted for adult small breed dogs.
- Made with smaller kibble for smaller jaws and features ingredients that help meet the unique energy requirements of smaller dogs.
- LifeSource Bits provide a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage requirements and healthy oxidative balance.
- Made with natural ingredients and 100% free from chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Senior Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$64.98Chewy Price$71.99List Price$61.73Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Active Life Formula Small Breed Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Large Breed Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$67.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$64.58Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$67.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$64.58Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Small Breed Adult Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$40.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.93Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Turkey & Potato Recipe Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$45.99List Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon & Chicken Grill Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$35.64Chewy Price$45.00List Price$33.86Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Healthy Weight Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$35.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.18Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Beef & Chicken Grill Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$36.00Chewy Price$45.00List Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Adult Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Large Breed Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$67.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$64.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Pea Protein...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas...||Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas...||Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
242 Customer Reviews
The dogs don’t really like this food but it’s the only kind I can find for tiny dogs that’s healthy. I do wish I could find something they enjoy more. The good thing is that they are incredibly healthy and at a perfect weight by eating the recommended amount. That’s good for everyone!
Great product, late delivery
This product is great, my dog loves it and it's improving his overall health. However, the product is late in shipping and i have to purchase additional food to hold us over until it arrives. This has happened before, not often but I can't rely on the delivery date for each order as it seems to change each time. Also, the abysmal shortage of wet food, both cats and dogs, is frustrating.
Chewey is the best
Love chewy. They have a wide variety of products. Easy to order and checkout. Fast delivery and great tracking application
Obviously tasty, a favorite!
I tried something new, this was one. Neither dog was crazy about it but did like and ate the other one.
4.5 # is too small. I would not have bought three if I hadn't run low on the dog food. Not happy about this purchase!!
How to change dog food brands
I've read a few of the reviews and one stuck out to me. One lady went from hills to blue buffalo. She just started feeding her dog from one to the other. No wonder her dog threw up. When switching brands you have to slow blend in the new food with the old food. This way the new food is not a shock to your dogs digestive system. If your switch food for any pet this is the way to do it. Your dogs are a member of your family and should be treated as one. They can't tell you anything but if you pay attention to your baby they show signs that something is wrong. I hope this helps.
I love the BB Wilderness products for the excellent nutrition and the doggies love the variety.
Wilderness Small Breed
My little guys love this. I have a Chiwienne , Maltese & Yorkie
I have been having trouble finding this product in my local stores. My sister uses the scheduled delivery of her dog food for her dogs. I decided to try it. The first bag arrived the very next day after I ordered it. I’m very pleased.
all four love minus the dark round bits
My yorks and poodles from two to 8 years love this food. They can choose blue buffalo red meat (their other fave second to grilled beef and chick) served on their lick pad daily, but they clean the bowl out first, minus the dark round pieces. Those I have to pick up off the floor or sweep up after they finish and throw out. My two yorkis enjoy june bugs, frog carcass, squirrel dropping and just about anything with a crunch that will trigger a gag reflex in me. Makes me wonder what in the world those tiny balls are made of? Blessings!