Say goodbye to that stinky litter box and hello to incredible odor control and long-lasting absorbency with Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Cat Litter. Made from a proprietary blend of the fibrous materials found in the walnut shell, this litter neutralizes litter box odors better than clay, pine and wheat. It produces harder clumps for easier scooping and is so absorbent, one bag is equal to three bags of the leading clay litter. Unlike clay litters which throw off silica dust, Blue's Naturally Fresh is virtually dust-free so you and your cat can breathe easy. And because it doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws, it won’t be tracked throughout your house.
- This quick-clumping litter is formulated for households with multiple cats.
- Formulated with annually renewable sources and no chemicals, toxins, clay, corn, or grains, so it's safe for you and your kitten.
- Virtually dust-free means you can breathe easier in your home, and makes this litter safe for pets or owners with respiratory problems.
- Virtually dust-free means you can breathe easier in your home, unlike clay litter which throws off silica dust, which isn't good for pets or owners with respiratory problems. It's low tracking so you won't have litter throughout your home carried by your furry friend's paws and helps you maintain a clean environment for you cat by hard clumping so clean up is breeze.
- Made from a blend of walnut shells, this eco-friendly litter may help neutralize odor better than clay, pine and wheat litters.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces sometimes carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
Start by placing one to two inches of BLUE Naturally Fresh Litter in a clean cat litter box. Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover BLUE Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Litter. Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter. It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter. Repeat reducing the amount of your current litter if needed.
See all items by Blue Buffalo