Blue Ridge Naturals Alaskan Salmon & Sweet Tater Fillets Dog TreatsBy Blue Ridge Naturals
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- All natural, premium treats that are easy on the gums and provide a safe alternative to rawhide
- Made from real Alaskan salmon and dehydrated sweet potatoes for an exceptionally healthy and delicious treat for your furry friend
- Salmon is a natural source of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids which support cardiovascular and joint health, as well as supporting a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potatoes have the highest percentage of vitamins A & C, folate, iron, copper and calcium of any vegetable for overall health and well-being
- Great for dogs of all sizes and ages with no fillers or artificial flavors, just real ingredients
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Alaskan Salmon, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Brewers Dried Yeast...||Salmon, Rice, Barley...||Chicken, Soy Grits, Beef...||Beef, Wheat Flour, Propylene Glycol...||Chicken, Soy Grits, Sugar...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Sweet Potato, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free, Chicken-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Not as fresh of a product
I have purchased these before and you can definitely see when these are fresh and aged. These were definitely well aged!!! The fresh product had more of a orangish salmon color, and more pliable. These were brown and much more crustier. The exact same product, but purchased from two different suppliers.
My dog loves these
My dog loves these, and I like that I can easily break it in half to give him a smaller treat more often.
He loves these
My dog loves these treats. As soon as he hears the bag, he comes running and dancing around. Other treats he doesn't do this for. They do have a strong fish smell. It doesn't bother us, but may be a turnoff for those who are sensitive about smells. I would recommend.
All the dogs in my house love these treats, but my 14 year old senior LOVES them! They're soft and easy for her to chew. The only downside to them is that the treats kinda smell bad, since they're made out of fish. Overall, 10/10!
They Love These!
We were getting these at a warehouse store, but they stopped carrying them. I looked all over and finally found these on Chewy. I divide these in thirds and give them as treats to our 3 dogs; or I cut them up small and use as training treats. I like that they are soft versus crunchy, and they have a nice fishy and smoky smell, making them high value for the pooches.
Tasty, big, good price
Good size treat... solid but soft for chewing...good value..good price
We have dogs that have a allergy to beef and chicken so I saw these and decided to try them. They love these and they don’t irritate their allergies.
Dog loves them!
A friend gave me a few of these at a training session with our dogs. My dog LOVES them.
Dogs enjoy salmon plus it's good for their coat , I believe even you dog will love them
Wasn’t what expected
I thought these were going to be like the chicken jerky I usually buy and good for the teeth. They are just regular soft chews, my dog ok with them but doesn’t go crazy for them