Blue Seal Sentinel Senior SR Low Sugar Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Nutrient-dense formula is designed for senior horses, prematurely aging horses or horses with poor teeth.
- Low starch and low sugar content is ideal for horses with metabolic issues like Cushing’s and insulin resistance.
- Pressure-cooked for a light, airy texture that encourages thorough chewing and slower intake to help minimize colic and choke.
- Soybean hulls, beet pulp, alfalfa meal and rice bran provide safe and natural calories while supporting digestive health.
- Added microorganisms and fermentation products support healthy gut bacteria and a stable, healthy digestive tract.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Oat Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt...||Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...|
|Special Diet||High Fiber, Low NSC, Low Starch, Low Sugar||N/A||Low Starch, Low Sugar||High Fiber, Low NSC, Low Starch, Low Sugar||Low Starch, Low Sugar, Molasses-Free|
|Health Feature||Senior Care||Digestive Health||N/A||Senior Care||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
everyone loves it
The horses, the dog, the geese, they all want this. It’s a bit puffy with air so it is probably easier to chew, it does take up more room in the feed bin than smaller pellets. The horse that gets this is 30 and has Cushings. She seems to do well on it and never leaves any behind in the feed pan.
I only gave four stars because we just started our guys on this feed and it's too early to notice any changes. The four stars are for flavor. They LOVE it!
love this food!
My daughters horse is 26 and I switched to this food ! I haven’t seen her with this much energy for a long time! I add water to it and she loves it!!!