Blueberry Pet 3M Jacquard Nylon Reflective Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Leash is made of nylon.
- Handle constructed with a soft polyester neoprene material.
- 3M reflective thread is stitched into the nylon.
- For better control, connect the spinning snap with the O-ring or D-ring of your dog’s collar.
- Looks great with the marsala red Jacquard Padded Dog Collar.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zee.Dog Phantom Polyester Dog Leash, X-Small: 4-ft long, 0.4-in wide$18.99Chewy Price
- Zee.Dog Gotham Polyester Dog Leash, Large: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$31.99Chewy Price
- Dogzilla Nylon City Dog Leash, Blue, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$11.92Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Boulevard Gingham Dog Leash, Small/Medium, Sky Blue$17.00Chewy Price
- FurHaven Trail Pup Hands-Free Dog Leash, Hot Pink$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Digby & Fox Rope Dog Lead, Green$15.99Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Microfiber Dog Leash, Blue, 6-ft long, 3/8-in wide$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- OmniPet Latigo Twisted Leather Dog Leash, Burgundy, 6-ft$22.13Chewy Price$28.24List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Padded, Reflective||Padded, Reflective||Adjustable, Bungee, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Reflective, Padded|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||5 feet||4 feet||4 feet||4.5 feet||4 feet|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Stiff and too long
Well made, but too stiff and hard on my hand. I have a small dog (15 lbs) and would prefer one that is 4.5 ft and less wide. I will be returning it.
Cute but really hard and stiff
It was time for a new collar and leash. Thought this would work and I could get a matching collar & leash in a color I liked. It's colorful- got blue and it's a very cute design but I cannot recommend it only because it's sooooo hard and stiff. I've tried to mush it together over and over and fold it back and forth but it's not working. I'll use it but just beware. If that is what you want it will be great. Not a Chewy issue but a product /brand issue.
Just what I wanted
Shorter, thicker leash keeps my smaller dog from tangling. Very pleased.
The leash itself is sturdy and nicely made with great reflective stripes but the clip failed after 2 months, luckily not while I was walking my dog on one of the busy streets in our neighborhood. She’s a small 10lb dog, the clip kept unhooking itself from 1 of the 2 loops on her collar. Then it finally just popped open and came completely off one day.
for small dogs ?
i bought this for my puppy and the leash itself is thin and small but the clasp larger and is too heavy for the size of the leash. I'll have to wait until she's bigger to use it :-(
Durable and Beautiful and Reflective: the total package
Very pleased with the leash: comfortable handle, durable material and lovely design with great reflective quality. Slightly shorter than usual as I opted for Large but it has actually worked out better. One of the absolute best leashes purchased in last 5 years. Happy Dog and Owner
Attractive but not strong
I loved this leash at first. Beautiful color and nice hardware. Unfortunately my border collie chewed through this leash in less than a day of using it (it looked barely frayed, just chewed straight through in 10 minutes), so I would definitely advise against it for chewers
Good quality but not flexible
Nice leash but comes folded up and very stiff and impossible to get the folds out. I've been trying to get the folds out and make it more flexible for two weeks now with very limited success.
reflective dog leash
beautiful leashes for my girly beagles - right length and reflective - for walking in the dark - very pretty design
Durable and stylish leash
The leash is very strong and withstands frequent pulling from a 35lb dog. The reflective material lines the edges of the pattern, not the diamonds running down the lead, but this isn't an issue. It has good strength and integrity.