Blueberry Pet 3M Multi-Colored Stripe Polyester Reflective Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of polyester webbing.
- 3M reflective stripes are woven into the webbing for nighttime visibility.
- Muted black and grey hardware match the logo and accessory loop.
- Collar does not stretch, so be sure that 2 fingers fit between the collar and your dog’s neck.
- A sophisticated look that comes in a wide range of color combinations.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blueberry Pet 3M Pastel Color Padded Reflective Dog Collar, Navy, Medium: 14.5 to 20-in neck$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Spring Pastel Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Misty Blue, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Multi-Colored Stripe Adjustable Dog Collar, Azure Blue & Raspberry Red, Large: 18 to 26-in neck$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Pretty Posies Spring Padded Polyester Dog Collar, Garden Green, Medium: 14.5 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Floral Prints Polyester Dog Collar, Rose, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Soft & Comfy Padded Polyester Dog Collar, Aileen Red, Medium: 14.5 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- CollarDirect Adjustable Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Mint Green, X-Large$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Striped Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Olive & Blue/Gray, Medium: 5-ft long, 3/4-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Spring Prints Nylon Dog Collar, Pink Flamingo on Light Emerald, Small: 12 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
291 Customer Reviews
I bought 6 of these collars for my 6 Nubian goat does. They are beautiful and seem to be put together really well. I love the reflective material as well, it will make it easy to see them in their field after dark!
We received the collar and put it on our female puppy. Not 24 hrs after it was laying in the yard broken at the stitching. I planned on buying another one but now I will be looking for something more durable.
Love ethe colors, the security of 2 leash rings incase collar becomes unclipped (and they are large), and the tag clip.
Love this collar. Best part is the double leash rings. I've always been leery of the plastic buckles but with the double ring, there is no strain being put on the buckle. I also like that it has a separate place for license, rabies tag, and name tag.
She loves her collar!! I love the colors and the fact it is reflective when light hits it. Especially nice now that it's getting darker earlier.
frayed n stinky
For some reason this collar holds smell. My dog gets bathed every week in the summer but this collar smells bad. My dog smells great. It frayed a lot in 3 months the plastic woven pieces are short and I bet it itches my sweet Dog’s neck. Lots of sharp pieces as it frays. Don’t like and don’t recommend. Had to get a new collar that is softer and prettier.
Cute, but does not stay
Like all adjustable collars, this one slips. I have only had success with true Buckley collars but no one Carrie’s them anymore in anything but leather! Put this on and adjusted it to fit my girl’s neck and by the end of the day, it’s huge and can almost slide off her head. What can’t anyone make a collar that does not slip out of where I set it???? I will continue looking for a collar that doesn’t widen back out. This makes collar #4
Pearl's new necklace
This is the second Blueberry collar we have gotten for Pearl, our 95 lb St. Bernard/Golden Retriever cross. They are durable and strong and reflective. Since she is almost all black fur the reflective part was important in case she ever got away from us at night. Love this collar!
My Favorite Collar
My two Corgis’ original collars were by Blueberry Pet. When the collars needed to be replaced because they had gotten dingy, I immediately ordered replacement ones by Blueberry Pet. The color choices are great, the collars are reflective, and I also like that there is a separate place to hang dog tags. I recommend these collars.
Lost dog tags
The tag holder ripped off within a week and my dog's tags were lost. A suggestion, use the metal leash clasps to secure your dog's tags.