Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium quality fashion harness made of nylon fabric with strong, high density webbing.
- Features classic buckle closures, made with eco-friendly plastic, for easy on/off.
- Durable, nickel-coated metal D ring allows for quick and easy leash attachment.
- Multiple size options and adjustable straps offer a comfortable fit for dogs of all sizes.
- Machine washable for an easy clean. Matching collars and leashes are available!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Pattern 1, Large: 23 to 28-in chest$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Spring Prints Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink Flamingo on Light Emerald, Small: 16.5 to 21.5-in chest$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, XX-Small: 12 to 15-in chest$20.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, X-Small: 11 to 15-in chest$13.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Pink, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 22 to 30-in chest$15.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Multi-Colored Stripe Mesh Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Violet & Celeste, Medium: 22 to 26.5-in chest$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Plush Suede Dog Harness, Latte, Large$14.84Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Step In||Step In||Reflective, Step In, Training, Waterproof||Step In||Step In|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
228 Customer Reviews
Purchased for a rescue
Excellent quality. Ordered multiple harnesses for a Rescue. The Rescue requires all dogs to have a harness with the double rings plus the clip.
Quality Harness - Great Set With Leash & Collar
We have the leash and collar to match this harness and they are all sturdy, but not overly heavy. This is a step-in harness with an easy to secure closure. Colors are vibrant. They can be washed and they hold up very well.
Does not fit and will not stay adjusted.
This harness is horrible. The slides are not tight enough to keep it in place, so each time it is used it is like a puzzle to get it set right. The piece that goes across the front is way too large compared to the chest piece, so it does not stay in place while on the dog. She ends up with the clip that should be on the top clear over on one side. Of course, I had used it before I discovered the horrible fit and so did not return it, but it is a bad product in my opinion (unless you have a oddly shaped dog and love puzzles).
Was recommended this harness by a friend. When it arrived, it was a little difficult to adjust onto my dog, and I felt like she was slipping out of it on our walks, only two days after we got it, she started biting it for only a few minutes and had nearly ripped it apart. I'm concerned about the durability of this harness, particularly for larger/chewier dogs. I wish I had spent a little more money on a more sturdy product. Luckily, chewy has great customer service and they were able to issue me a refund!
not a fan at all
I should have read the reviews on this thing. I wasn’t a fan of this harness from the second I got it. Some thing about it didn’t look right. I should have returned it while I had the chance. My dog got to use it a handful of times before it ripped tore at the seam.
My one star should be read as no star. I slipped a measuring tape in all the right places around my dog’s neck and chest and still blueberry couldn’t get it together to call the measurements what they really were. They said small, Turns out his numbers should have been a medium, and I’m trying to figure out what I will do with this bright green harness and collar That I woke my dog up to be fitted for. Speaking of the collar, the blueberry design is so bad that I could not obtain enough of the fabric length to get it fully extended and around my dog’s neck. The little rubber branding thing got in the way and didn’t fit through the buckle. What is wrong with these people? And what is wrong with me for not having checked these reviews first?
It works, but...
This harness does the job, we can take our puppy for walks and she can't take off. So mission accomplished. However, it's nearly impossible to know if I'm getting the harness on upside/backwards or correctly, and the strap adjuster is really bulky, so it sits right in the chest strap loop right now. And that doesn't really work. We will be looking for a different harness when she sizes up again.
Great quality, sizing and colors
Good quality construction. This was the only harness I could find that fit my 27 lb dog who is kinda big chested, but is on the short stubby side- Frenchie/Cocker mix. He is between small and medium sizing on most harnesses and sweaters/coats, but this medium fit.
Great fit for our baby
Bought this to replace old harness. Fits our little girl perfectly.
Sewn wrong :(
The whole thing was sewn wrong so it’s unusable! Very disappointing but it’s such a cute color and great quality besides that.