Bluestem Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- A gentle dental wipe, made from 100% food-grade ingredients that can help provide protection against plaque and tartar on your furry friend’s teeth.
- A good option for pet pals who can tolerate fingers but don’t care for toothbrushes, these dental wipes can be wrapped around your finger and gently rubbed against your pal’s teeth and gums.
- Special coactiv+ technology is formulated to break down the biofilm where harmful bacteria—the baddies behind bad breath—can multiply.
- Helps to freshen your pal’s breath and support good oral hygiene.
- Safe for daily use for kitties and doggy pals of all breeds and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Tim's CLENZ-A-DENT Large Dog Dental Chews, 14 count$23.79Chewy Price$22.60Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Breakables Medium & Large Dog Dental Chews, 15 count$11.29Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Breakables Dental Chews for X-Large Dogs, 15 count$15.19Chewy Price$14.43Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Fruit Ringers Fresh Breath Medium Blueberry Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 5 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Smilies Tartar Control Medium Minto Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 62 count$24.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Mr. Groom OxyGreen Oral Hygiene Q10 Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 4-oz tube$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 50 count$19.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.89Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Faux-Hide Twists Original Chicken Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 12 count$5.95Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Zippies Tartar Control Large Chicken Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 60 count$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- OraVet Plaque Prevention Dog Dental Gel, 8 count$33.12Chewy Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Beef Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz (70 g) tube, 2 count$18.68Chewy Price$20.76List Price$17.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Disodium Edta, Trisodium Citrate, Zinc Citrate...||Bactase Oral (Blend of Natural Enzymes), Purified Water, Natural Peppermint Flavor...||—||Deionized Water, Glycerin, Zinc Gluconate...||Chlorhexidine, Gluconate 0.1%, and Sodium Hexametaphosphate. Inactive Ingredients: Water...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Material||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
For healthy teeth and gums
Like that the ingredients in these are cat safe. Takes a little practice on both parts. Try to make it a quick session so cat will be willing to have it done. Wipes are a little big for smaller mouths but if you wrap it around your finger just right it's easier. I think the vanilla flavor makes it a little less of an offensive thing for your cat.
They actually like these!
I've had to pay several hundred dollars this year in dental care for my cats and dogs including extractions. It was time to do some preventive care rather than dealing with bad hygiene on a regular basis. I tried these expecting them to hate this and run from me when they saw these coming, but I was really happy that they seem to actually like them! Even my cat! I still have one dog who won't let me rub the insides of her teeth, but I'm working on that. I'm not sure if it is the flavor or the feeling of having clean teeth, but I'm very happy I tried these. My vet had sold me some dental treats of a different brand that made my little dog quite sick for a couple of days. So, I like that this isn't actually ingested. And it is becoming actually a sort-of bonding experience like the other grooming things that are necessary.
A bite hard to get used to but they seem to be getting better as you use them