Bone Dry Dog Show Rectangular Polyester Dog & Cat Collapsible Storage Bin
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with sturdy, 100% polyester fabric, and can be easily cleaned with only a damp cloth.
- Provides a cute, convenient, and chic option for you to store your pal’s favorite treasures.
- Paw-fect for storing dry treats, collars, toys, leashes, grooming supplies, outfits, and more.
- This rectangular storage bin has handles which makes transport easy and convenient.
- If your pet is busy at play, simply collapse the bin and store it for future use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Feline Ruff Collapsible Dog & Cat Toy Storage Bin, Tan$13.95Chewy Price$16.00List Price
- Frisco Square Collapsible Pet Toy Storage Bin, Navy Herringbone$12.75Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Dog Show Round Polyester Dog & Cat Collapsible Storage Bin, Small$13.92Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Livra Cotton Rope Dog & Cat Toy Storage Basket$29.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Naples Cotton Rope Dog & Cat Toy Storage Basket$31.99Chewy Price
- Richell Elegant Wooden Dog Toy Box, Medium$138.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Round Collapsible Pet Toy Storage Bin, Gray Basket Weave$13.62Chewy Price
- Paw Prints Fabric Toy Bin, Word Design$10.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Bone Dry Striped Round Dog Storage Bin, Brown, Large$15.19Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Paw Prints Word Design Collapsible Pet Storage Bin$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Bone Dry Striped Rectangle Dog Storage Bin, Grey, Large$17.79Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Bone Dry Bone-Shaped Hyacinth Storage Basket, Large$50.59Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Toy Storage|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Dog Toy basket
This is a great bin to store the multitude of toys my two terriers have collected of the past years. Holds more than I anticipated, and fits much better into the space than the old wicker basket. Seems to be holding up well against the towing and tugging the dogs give it trying to empty the contents all over the living room floor.
Helps keep trunk organized
I had a plastic bag and/or cardboard box in the trunk for toys, balls, extra leash and tie out as well as water. This helps keep things organized and since it is waterproof..from falling apart Like the cardboard box from time to time. Looks nicer too.
Attractive & Durable
this lightweight, attractive collapsible storage bin has a multitude of uses, in-home storage, easy to carry travel tote. It's fine for beach use. Though not water proof it dries easily.
Good quality materials, just needs support
This little storage box is adorable, and the material is decent quality. As a few other people reported in the reviews it could use some side cardboard support. I just planned on using it for my long haired dachshund’s grooming supplies rather than his toys. That’s exactly what I did and it stands up fine. I may add the extra side cardboard support though, and turn it into an adorable toy box for him. Use your imagination! It definitely was worth the cost this cute little storage box.
This is very sturdy. It would not stay open at all until I filled it with the dog toys. The rope handles were cotton and very cheap compared to the canvas material. My dogs wanted to chew them right away, so I may regret the purchase later on.
Looks exactly like pictured!
Very good quality! I got the bigger size and it is very roomy/fits all my dogs toys with room to spare. Love it!
Destroyed in 15 seconds
My dog is very spoiled and must have at least 100 toys and chews. The bag is nicely made and was ideal for a neater house, but unfortunately the bag was destroyed in 15 seconds. She tore out the liner first so i cut out the rest of the liner, but then started on the rest of the bag. Well needless to say not good for my 8 mo old german sherpherd.
Handy way to tidy up puppy toys
On a typical day, our living room has a dozen puppy toys spread everywhere over the floors these small containers are perfect and easy for a quick tidy up. And they are low enough that my puppy can fish out his favorite toys on his own.