Bone Dry Lattice Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elegant, high-quality, beautiful lattice design bowl features a stylish and classy design—perfect for any room in your home.
- The bottom of the bowl has a silicone ring to keep it from sliding to avoid messes or spills and make mealtime easy and fun.
- It’s conveniently dishwasher safe, so mealtime is no fuss and the dinner plate is easy to clean.
- Glazed ceramic microwave-safe bowl is durable and chip-resistant so it can stand up to constant use and cleaning.
- Great for either your cat or dog and is suitable to serve them food or water with sophistication and style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bone Dry Striped Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 1.5-cup, 2 count$21.17Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Bone Dry Paw Lattice Print Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 0.75-cup, 2 count$11.58Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Tribal Aztec Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 8 Cups$14.71Chewy Price$15.67List Price
- Frisco Gold Trim Melamine Dog & Cat Bowl, Cream, 4.25 Cups, 2 count$10.16Chewy Price$10.70List Price
- Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Aqua, 5.25-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Manor Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Blue, 4-cup$13.99Chewy Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Miami Duo Dog & Cat Bowl, Small$7.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Paw Prints Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 8.25 Cups$13.17Chewy Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Terrazzo Duo Dog Bowl, Small$13.57Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Gray, 3-cup$7.31Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Blue Garden Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4 Cups$10.02Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5-cup; 12-oz||3.5-cups; 28-oz||3.5-cups; 28-oz||3-cup; 24-oz||2.5 Cups; 20 oz|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
82 Customer Reviews
I love this bowl so much, dies not slide on stone floor, easy to clean and Max loves it. I have 3 of them. Never want another kind.
Bought large bowl for Bassets. Heavy ceramic. Holds 1cup kibble with room to stir. Not too deep and ears stay clean. Rubber does not cover entire bottom, simply a ring. With dishwashing ring can come off but slides back on easily. Rubber ring provides non skid for hard floors. Ceramic weight stops skid on throw rug.
Love the colors
Good sturdy bowl. Dishwasher safe which is a plus! I always have to wash them after I give my cats wet food.
I very much like this small bowl. I bought it for my Shih Tzu. It's just right for his kibble.
Chips too easily.
We had two of these bowls on the floor. Someone accidentally bumped one into the other and they both chipped terribly. We had a lot of tiny ceramic shards on the floor.
The weight of this bowl is nice. I also like that it has a non-skid bottom.
Another oversized bowl
Like the bowl set I already reviewed, this bowl was much bigger than its described size. I can and will use it, but it just seems like such a waste to have a bow that is larger than necessary.
Love these bowls
This is the 2nd bowl I've gotten and I love them I have the larger one for my big dog and it is wide enough that the kibble spreads out and actually slows her down a little. I bought the mid sized one for our new puppy and it's exactly what I wanted! Big enough for him to grow into but still small enough to be useful now. Will probably purchase one for our other big dog to replace his current bowl so they all match
Perfect for snacks
I have two sets of this size and the larger size. I use these daily. When she was a puppy, it was her food bowl. Now, I put her frozen green beans, frozen pumpkin treat, etc. in it. They are easy to clean and still look almost brand new after close to two years of use. I also love that they have a rubber bottom. It keeps it from moving around and scratching the floor.
I really. Like this bowl. It is a little bigger than I thought it would be but it works great. The non slip ring around my he bottom is great for keeping it where it was placed. Nice smooth finish and deep enough there is no mess.