Bone Dry Lattice Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elegant, high-quality, beautiful lattice design bowl features a stylish and classy design—perfect for any room in your home.
- The bottom of the bowl has a silicone ring to keep it from sliding to avoid messes or spills and make mealtime easy and fun.
- It’s conveniently dishwasher safe, so mealtime is no fuss and the dinner plate is easy to clean.
- Glazed ceramic microwave-safe bowl is durable and chip-resistant so it can stand up to constant use and cleaning.
- Great for either your cat or dog and is suitable to serve them food or water with sophistication and style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Aqua, 5.25-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Striped Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 3-cup, 2 count$26.73Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Manor Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, White, 4-cup$13.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Boavista Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Tribal Aztec Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4.75 Cups$11.87Chewy Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Miami Duo Dog & Cat Bowl, Medium$9.07Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Magnolia Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray, Medium$7.75Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Slanted Ceramic Dog Bowl, Blue, 4.5 Cups$13.76Chewy Price
- Frisco Blue Oriental Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 8 Cups$17.05Chewy Price
- Frisco Paw Prints Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Blue, 8 Cups, 2 count$25.76Chewy Price$27.12List Price
- Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Gray, 3-cup$7.31Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||0.75-cup; 6-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||2-cups; 16-oz||2-cups; 16-oz||1-cup; 8-oz|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
We have 5 small dogs that had four different styles of bowls. One pair of dogs had ceramic bowls, one had a metal bowl, and two had two different kinds of metal, non-skid bowls. Well, for pet sitter purposes, I decided to get them all the same bowl. They eat dinner three different ways (senior food for two, wet food for one, and a mix of dry/wet for the other two), so I tried to make the bowls match the meals. The seniors having the two ceramic bowls, the middle one getting a metal bowl, and the other two getting the nonskid bowls. Well, the one that got the metal bowl didn’t like it because it would slide while eating. So, I donated all of those bowls and ordered them all these ceramic, no /skid bowls. They are PERFECT!! One bowl was slightly lighter than the other bowls, which was weird to me, but it doesn’t matter. My babies are happy and the pet sitter doesn’t have to decipher which bowl to use for which dog!
I love this bowl so much, dies not slide on stone floor, easy to clean and Max loves it. I have 3 of them. Never want another kind.
Bought large bowl for Bassets. Heavy ceramic. Holds 1cup kibble with room to stir. Not too deep and ears stay clean. Rubber does not cover entire bottom, simply a ring. With dishwashing ring can come off but slides back on easily. Rubber ring provides non skid for hard floors. Ceramic weight stops skid on throw rug.
Love the colors
Good sturdy bowl. Dishwasher safe which is a plus! I always have to wash them after I give my cats wet food.
I very much like this small bowl. I bought it for my Shih Tzu. It's just right for his kibble.
Chips too easily.
We had two of these bowls on the floor. Someone accidentally bumped one into the other and they both chipped terribly. We had a lot of tiny ceramic shards on the floor.
The weight of this bowl is nice. I also like that it has a non-skid bottom.
Another oversized bowl
Like the bowl set I already reviewed, this bowl was much bigger than its described size. I can and will use it, but it just seems like such a waste to have a bow that is larger than necessary.
Love these bowls
This is the 2nd bowl I've gotten and I love them I have the larger one for my big dog and it is wide enough that the kibble spreads out and actually slows her down a little. I bought the mid sized one for our new puppy and it's exactly what I wanted! Big enough for him to grow into but still small enough to be useful now. Will probably purchase one for our other big dog to replace his current bowl so they all match
Perfect for snacks
I have two sets of this size and the larger size. I use these daily. When she was a puppy, it was her food bowl. Now, I put her frozen green beans, frozen pumpkin treat, etc. in it. They are easy to clean and still look almost brand new after close to two years of use. I also love that they have a rubber bottom. It keeps it from moving around and scratching the floor.