Bone Dry Striped Dog Bowl Set, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Set includes 2 pet bowls, paw-fect for food and water.
- Silicone rim on bottom keeps bowls from sliding.
- Helps prevent mealtime messes.
- Bowls are dishwasher safe.
- Looks great with most home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Park Life Designs Manor Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Grey, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- IRIS "Woof" Dog & Cat Feeding Mat, Gray, Small$8.39Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Fiji Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl, White/Light Gray, 3.75 cup$11.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 1.5 Cups, bundle of 2$11.64Chewy Price$12.26List Price
- Drymate Stripe Tan Paw Dog Placemat, Large, Brown$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Cuddle Tapestry Placemat, Jumbo$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Blue Garden Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 7 Cups$15.23Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Fresco Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Blue, 1-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- Mr. Peanut's Pet Food Mat, Medium, Gray$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- brklz Hangry Dog Food Mat, Black & White$15.00Chewy Price$24.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||BPA-Free, Lead-Free|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3-cup; 24-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||3-cup; 24-oz||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Very good quality. these are very thick and heavy, at least compared to the stainless steel and plastic bowls I've used before. the non skid aspect is a rubber ring that's removable for easier washing. I knew the sizes were smaller than I wanted, which is fine, but I wish they made bigger sizes.
Perfect little pup bowls
These bowls are great! Excellent quality. Perfect size. The rubber bottom is awesome. Keeps the bowls from chipping on the bottom or scratching the floor. And best of all, they stop the bowl from sliding across the floor when your puppy is overexcited about his dinner! Also, rubber bottom is easily removed for cleaning.
Cute bowls. Non-slip feature is convenient as Maggie likes to “nose” her bowl when she wants more!
I have been on the hunt since i got my micro goldendoodle to find the perfect bowls for him. I wanted them to not be too big, but be able to hold plenty of water for him. The non skid bottoms are an added bonus to these stylish ceramic bowls.
Only one came
I ordered this 2-count bowl pack and only one came. Bowl is as expected but ordered this because it was a two pack
No more slip sliding away
Being a 3-month old puppy my food & water bowls were always sliding around the floor. My Mom ordered this ceramic set of 2 bowls with a removable rubber band (when washing the bowls) around the bottom edge and they don’t slide around when I eat or drink.
Good but sad
Alas one arrived with a chip on the lip and had to be thrown away.
This two bowl set comes with bowls that appear to be between 2-3 cups in volume, while the description has them at 1.5 cups. These might be better for dogs, since I bought them for my cats, but they were in my search for ceramic cat food dishes, and I didn't note that they were labeled as dog bowls. I can still use them, but I wish they were more true to the description size.
A good purchase.
Love it, love it, love it! These cute bowls are just the right size for a puppy or a small breed dog. They do not scoot on a mat or the floor. The food and water does not splash out or spill out. A good purchase.
I ordered this bowl set for my newly adopted dog. It said that it’s a two count but I only got one!! The one bowl I have is really nice, but I shouldn’t have paid this much for ONE bowl!! Especially when it says a pack of two.