Bones & Chews 12" Slim Bully Sticks Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% single-ingredient 12-inch beef bully stick with no other added ingredients.
- Grain-free and single ingredient so it can be a great choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Naturally high in easily digestible protein for dogs with sensitive stomachs, and helps clean teeth and massage gums as your dog chews.
- Thinner than other bullies so they’re perfect for smaller dogs to chew.
- Contains no wheat, corn, soy or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature Gnaws Beef Bully Sticks 5-6-in Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$85.98Chewy Price$99.99List Price$81.68Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Bully Sticks 11-12-in Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 12-inch Bully Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Bully Sticks 11 - 12" Dog Treats, 10 count$59.13Chewy Price$59.99List Price$56.17Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 6" Joint Jerky Dog Treats, 25 count$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo Odor Free 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 20 count$207.99Chewy Price$197.59Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Extra Thin Pork Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 50 count$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Small Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 25 count$49.95Chewy Price$54.99List Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo Odor Free 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 20 count$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Thick Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, 3 count$23.71Chewy Price$25.05List Price$22.52Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Braided Bully Stick Bites 2 - 4" Dog Treats, 30 count$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||100% Beef Pizzel.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
Don't buy these if you want a bully stick to last
These are a waste of money. My dog is a 60-lb pit bull and can tear through bully sticks quickly. Based on all of the positive reviews I thought these may perform similarly to some of the runt skinny sticks you'll find in a Jack & Pup bag, a brand I really like. The skinniest Jack & Pup bully sticks can last anywhere from 15-20 minutes. A comparable 12" Bones & Chew bully stick did not come close. My dog finished off a stick in under 5 minutes, zero chew whatsoever. He cracked off pieces and ate them like it was a pig ear or some other treat. The difference is a bag of pig ears or something similar is normally around $10, these are $30. Spend more money and get bully from Jack & Pup, Top Dog, or Fieldcrest Farms.
$150 bucks worth of bully sticks
immediate shipping - thank you! some pieces are a little thin but okay; my dog loves 'em!
I usually buy the 6” slim bully sticks for my dog but I saw the 12” and gave it a try and am so glad I did! He loves them!
the best bully bone ever
These are stinky, and I firmly believe that is why my dog loves them! The package is resealable, which is nice to keep the smell out. I have tried several other brands of bully bones, and this brand is by far the best quality! This is definitely my Frenchie’s favorite treat!
Great chews; I cut them in sections to make them last longer
The Bones & Chews 12" Slim Bully Sticks in the 10 stick pack is ideal for our needs. It is a chew that doesn't irritate my dogs stomach, nor us, for that matter, as the odor is minimal. I cut each stick into three 4" pieces for my small-breed 15 pound terrier; 1/3 of a stick (he wants one daily) is enough for his caloric needs. I buy the 10-pack as the sticks are uniform in size. The bigger pack has seems to include the 'imperfects' of varying sizes, which is fine if you aren't reducing them into 3 (hopefully equal) pieces. I purchased an 11-inch handled branch & stem pruner that cuts diameters up to 3/4 inch for $20 at Lowes specifically for this purpose. I get a clean and easy cut from the pruners at a cost that is quickly recuperated by the savings in reduced chew consumption. One 10-stick bag now lasts 30+ days. This is the only chew I will buy.
Dog loves these and they don't smell nearly as bad as some bully sticks do.
Perfect bully sticks
My one year old lab loves bully sticks, they have always been his favorite. Now with these chews I accept the fact that none of them last long, so long lasting is not a factor that I look for in any bully stick. These bully sticks, even though they say “thin”, are the same thickness that I see if I buy bully sticks in the store. I’ve even purchased “thick” bully sticks and they’ve been similar to these. I like the thickness and size of these bully sticks and so does my dog. They do not have a super strong smell either. They all were pretty uniform in size also, sometimes you buy bully sticks and some are thick, some short, some thin, these were basically all the same which is nice. I ordered two packs and have them in auto ship for once a month. We were spending $20-40 a week on in-store bully sticks, and they were often sold out, so these are a better option for us.
Awesome bully sticks, but inconsistent thickness
These bully sticks are awesome. They don’t have a super stinky odor and last a lot longer than other brands I’ve tried. My only problem is that the thickness of these bully sticks really varies - sometimes they are very slim, and other times quite thick. Other than that, these are amazing!!
Buy me time!
Jojo loves these sticks. We usually preserve them for times we need him to be calm because he is very excited. They can buy us up to 30 mins! There are some they are small or or ‘burnt’ but most have been good.
Not long lasting
I have a 6 month old pit and these bully sticks didn't even last 20 min. They are way too thin for her, would be great if you don't have a super chewer and a med size dog. She loves them just didn't last.