Bones & Chews 5" Stuffed Rawhide Roll Dog Treats, 10 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a chewing outlet that helps relieve boredom, stress and anxiety with a little bit of fun.
- Helps support their healthy teeth and gums by cleaning their teeth while they chew.
- Made from 100% real beef hide, rolled and stuffed with delicious chicken flavor in the center.
- Long-lasting to keep them occupied and satisfy their urge to chew.
- Free of all artificial flavors for a treat your pup will love and you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Good 'n' Fun Rolls 8-in Chew Dog Treats, 4 count$8.17Chewy Price$11.39List Price$7.76Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 8-9" Rawhide Retrievers Sticks Dog Treats, 15ct$26.39Chewy Price$32.78List Price$25.07Autoship Price
- The Rawhide Express Natural Braided Donut Dog Treat, 7-8-in, 2 count$8.52Chewy Price$8.09Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 5" Rawhide Roll Dog Treats, 5 count$8.28Chewy Price$7.87Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 4-5" Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 2 count$4.50Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Nutri Chomps 6" Assorted Flavor Braid Dog Treats, 4 count$6.22Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.91Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 7" American Beefhide Braid Dog Treats, 2 count$4.94Chewy Price$5.52List Price$4.69Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Triple Flavor Rawhide Twist Dog Treats, 40 count$10.05Chewy Price$11.93List Price$9.55Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count$23.63Chewy Price$22.45Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Roasted Twists Dog Treats, Large, 15 count$10.35Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.83Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 7" Rawhide Retriever Roll Dog Treats, 10 count$26.07Chewy Price$24.77Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 1 count$4.13Chewy Price$3.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beefhide, Wheat Flour, Sugar...||100% Beef Hide.||Rawhide, Bull Pizzle.||Rawhide, Natural Chicken Flavor.||Beefhide, Tapioca, Starch...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Peanut Butter|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Low Fat||Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein, Chicken-Free, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
My 3 dogs love them but I don’t that’s why the 3 stars. They are very messy. I have to sweep up after they eat them and my dogs devour them in minutes. I thought they were like a rawhide bone that my Great Dane can chew on for at least 10-15 minutes, Boston for at least a half a stick, and my stay just hoards everything till she’s ready. These sticks everybody eats it in 2 mins. They are more like treats. I don’t recommend for chew time.
busy bone chews
These are a lot like the Purina busy bone roll hides that have been a favorite for the last 3 dogs. keeps Otis busy for about 20 mins. he is a 50lb staffy that likes to chew
This product did not meet my expectations. I have been "on the fence" as to whether or not rawhide is okay for dogs. These treats were way too hard for both of my dogs. I had to run them under hot water for a few minutes to soften them up a bit. I think they are not the right product for my furry buddies!
Not my dog’s favorite
I was hoping the my dog would like these. The price on them is great. My dog just doesn’t care for these.
not for dogs
Not for chewing, dog is scared to touch. this is not a treat for life dog. Processed item, even animal understands it.
I don't know what is in these bones but when my dog ate it, it made a very chalky and powdery mess. My dog didn't like them. Threw the whole bag out.
My dog is a super chewer, so bones are her jam! I gave this product 3 stars because: 1) My dog loves bones, including these 2) They are messy! If you don’t mind cleaning up after your dog eats a bone, then I’m sure you or your dog won’t be disappointed, but be warned, you will need to vacuum or hope your dog cleans up their crumbs!
more of a good thing
it inly took a couple of days for the three of them to go through all of these.
The stuffing appears to be a baked flour ingredient which our dog does not seem to favor leaving a mess of crumbs all over the carpet which has to be vacuumed up.
My dogs absolutely loved these. They lasted about 5 minutes to get through. I will be buying these again. They can get a little messy because they're stuffed but still a good buy.