Bones & Chews 6" Steak Wrapped Water Buffalo Tail Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% water buffalo with no artificial flavors.
- High in pup-preferred protein for a satisfying chew you can feel good about.
- Wrapped with water buffalo steak for a little extra treat your dog will love to gnaw away on.
- Helps entertain your dog and curb the desire to chew destructively.
- Helps support your dog’s oral health while they chew.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TruRanch Beef Collagen Chips Hard Chew Dog Treats, 6-in, 8.2-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TruRanch Peanut Butter Collagen Roll Hard Chew Dog Treats, 6-in, 4 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Rabbit Sausage Dog Treats, 3 count$5.97Chewy Price$5.67Autoship Price
- Project Hive Pet Company Chews Large Hard Chew Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Knotted Bones Chicken Flavor Treats, Large, 3 count$10.91Chewy Price$10.36Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Chicken & Rice Flavored Filled Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 2 count$5.13Chewy Price$4.87Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Flat Beef Gullet Dog Chew Treats, 6-in, 24 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Fieldcrest Farms Nothin' To Hide Bagels Rawhide Alternative Beef Flavor Natural Chew Dog Treat, 1 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.29List Price
- Fieldcrest Farms Nothin' To Hide Rawhide Alternative Premium Dog Chews Flip Chips Beef Flavor Natural Chew Dog Treats, 8 count$13.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Bones & Chews 4-5" Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 4 count$8.20Chewy Price$7.79Autoship Price
- Barkworthies 6-inch Collagen Beef Dog Bone$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- SmartBones Large Butcher's Cut Chicken Flavor Chews Dog Treats, 4 count$12.44Chewy Price$11.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Buffalo Tail, Water Buffalo||Water Buffalo Gullet, Water Buffalo Pizzle||Water Buffalo Tail||Beef Trachea||Chicken, Corn, Pigskin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Buffalo||Buffalo||Buffalo||Beef||Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
probably won't buy again, stinky
I tell ya, my dogs love these. Definitely a hit with them. But I cannot handle the stink. These things SMELL SO BAD !!! No real lingering smell on their breath, after, but they chose to eat them inside. Of course. GAG. So I guess if you give them to an outside dog or an inside dog temporarily kept outside then okay. Wrapped in a bag then tied off and stored in the back of an up-high shelf. Will that be enough?
My girls LOVE these, great for young pups and old pups. Easy on their tummies and great to occupy them for a couple minuets! Helps keep their teeth clean and keep destruction to a minimum.
My dog usually loves bully sticks, jerky, and tails so I was certain this would entertain him. I love it when I can find a rawhide or bully stick/tail wrapped like these, but sadly my dog was not very interested. Also, they smell horrible!
Stinky but he loves them
They do stink to high heaven. But my dog loves them so much that it’s worth it. Granted, my dog knows to chew his treats on his blanket only (mostly). That saves my carpet and furniture from gets the smell rubbed off on it. But he chooses these over his previous high value treats and that’s saying something.
My guy loves these. He’s just 6mo old and is generally pretty quiet, but when these are brought out he gets desperately vocal while not loud if that makes sense. Like he just can’t control his excitement and his brain gets a little scrambled when being asked to complete some commands. He eats it in about 5-10 minutes, but is satisfied afterwards mentally and physically and generally takes a nap. Great for sending him as a treat into the crate bc it is eaten before he is unsupervised but it is so high value to him that he will gladly be crated and not care his humans are leaving despite being a pup to work from home humans. Great treat, seems to digest well, no offensive or weird poops after the fact. Seems to be very good for him as well as very much enjoyed Pic is of him checking out the “offer” ignore the human cookie in my hand I was eating.
Not Sure About These Yet
These arrived in an unmarked, unlabeled plastic bag. My dog usually likes natural chews and we don’t do rawhide, so I thought these looked like a good alternative kind of chew. My dog is not sure about these. She doesn’t get excited and grab it like other chews, but she’ll just let it be next to her in the bed. She did chew one (a smaller one, since they vary in size.) And boy did it stink up the room! I had to light a candle!!!! They are stinky chews. Not very popular with my dog, but the bag comes with a lot in it, so we’ll keep trying to see if she’s in the mood. They’re worth a try for the ingredients and make!
Don’t open the bag unless you have a very hard stomach!
First of all, I never ordered these. The only thing on my autoship is dog food. I opened them to see if I could break them for my mini schnauzer. I never got that option because when I opened the bag the smell was horrible. So I threw them away as fast as I could!
Pups loved these!
My 2 pups absolutely love these chews. They are so excited when it's time for a treat, and I choose these. The flavor seems to be very satisfying given the way they attack them....They throughly enjoy these!
Stink, stank, stunk
Our dog loved these. The humans, not so much. They smelled so bad in the bag, causing him to reek for days after eating them. The middle of these chews gets very stringy, with large fragments that he definitely coughed up. On the bright side, his mamas are now fully versed in doggy Heimlich just in case. We won’t buy these again but we (mostly the dog) have liked several other things from bones & chews.
Our dog loved 'em, but boy, are they pungent! I would not recommend getting these if you live in an apartment! ;) Great for out on the patio!