Bones & Chews 6" Steak Wrapped Water Buffalo Tail Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% water buffalo with no artificial flavors.
- High in pup-preferred protein for a satisfying chew you can feel good about.
- Wrapped with water buffalo steak for a little extra treat your dog will love to gnaw away on.
- Helps entertain your dog and curb the desire to chew destructively.
- Helps support your dog’s oral health while they chew.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Chicken & Rice Flavored Filled Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 2 count$5.13Chewy Price$4.87Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count$23.63Chewy Price$22.45Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Fetcher Springs Dog Treats, 20 count$65.19Chewy Price$80.04List Price$61.93Autoship Price
- Paw & Pantry Chicken-Wrapped Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 8 count$8.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Phelps Wellness Collection Tummy Tamer Chicken & Rice Recipe Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$9.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Phelps Wellness Collection Gut Check Lamb Recipe Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$9.76Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.27Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Piggy Chews Dog Treats, 6 pack$9.52Chewy Price$10.80List Price$9.04Autoship Price
- Kona's Chips 1.5" Mini Chicken Dog Chews Treats, 16-oz bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Natural Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats, 32-oz bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Paw & Pantry Twists Chicken Grain-Free Dog Treats, 50 count$10.49Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Nandi Bushveld Venison Pure Meat Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$10.13Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.62Autoship Price
- EcoKind Oven-Baked Pig Ear Dog Treats, 10 count$23.95Chewy Price$22.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Buffalo Tail, Water Buffalo||Water Buffalo Gullet, Water Buffalo Pizzle||Water Buffalo Tail||Beef Trachea||100% Dried Beef Esophagus.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Buffalo||Buffalo||Buffalo||Beef||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Bones that splinter
My girls loved these, but I found splintered shards of bone. I noticed little pieces that they left behind, and they leave nothing behind…. But these pieces were sharp shards of bone and that scared the heck out of me. Threw the rest of the package in the garbage
Taste test failed
Normally my pittie girl eats ALL things bone related but she refused to touch these. I'm not sure what was so different about these but if she passed it up I figured it wasn't good for her.
my dog is in love with these!
I got these as a special treat for my dog and he LOOOOOVES them. They are a really decent size and last him a good few minutes - he's a 78lb pit mutt that chews really hard.
probably won't buy again, stinky
I tell ya, my dogs love these. Definitely a hit with them. But I cannot handle the stink. These things SMELL SO BAD !!! No real lingering smell on their breath, after, but they chose to eat them inside. Of course. GAG. So I guess if you give them to an outside dog or an inside dog temporarily kept outside then okay. Wrapped in a bag then tied off and stored in the back of an up-high shelf. Will that be enough?
My girls LOVE these, great for young pups and old pups. Easy on their tummies and great to occupy them for a couple minuets! Helps keep their teeth clean and keep destruction to a minimum.
My dog usually loves bully sticks, jerky, and tails so I was certain this would entertain him. I love it when I can find a rawhide or bully stick/tail wrapped like these, but sadly my dog was not very interested. Also, they smell horrible!
Stinky but he loves them
They do stink to high heaven. But my dog loves them so much that it’s worth it. Granted, my dog knows to chew his treats on his blanket only (mostly). That saves my carpet and furniture from gets the smell rubbed off on it. But he chooses these over his previous high value treats and that’s saying something.
My guy loves these. He’s just 6mo old and is generally pretty quiet, but when these are brought out he gets desperately vocal while not loud if that makes sense. Like he just can’t control his excitement and his brain gets a little scrambled when being asked to complete some commands. He eats it in about 5-10 minutes, but is satisfied afterwards mentally and physically and generally takes a nap. Great for sending him as a treat into the crate bc it is eaten before he is unsupervised but it is so high value to him that he will gladly be crated and not care his humans are leaving despite being a pup to work from home humans. Great treat, seems to digest well, no offensive or weird poops after the fact. Seems to be very good for him as well as very much enjoyed Pic is of him checking out the “offer” ignore the human cookie in my hand I was eating.
Not Sure About These Yet
These arrived in an unmarked, unlabeled plastic bag. My dog usually likes natural chews and we don’t do rawhide, so I thought these looked like a good alternative kind of chew. My dog is not sure about these. She doesn’t get excited and grab it like other chews, but she’ll just let it be next to her in the bed. She did chew one (a smaller one, since they vary in size.) And boy did it stink up the room! I had to light a candle!!!! They are stinky chews. Not very popular with my dog, but the bag comes with a lot in it, so we’ll keep trying to see if she’s in the mood. They’re worth a try for the ingredients and make!
Don’t open the bag unless you have a very hard stomach!
First of all, I never ordered these. The only thing on my autoship is dog food. I opened them to see if I could break them for my mini schnauzer. I never got that option because when I opened the bag the smell was horrible. So I threw them away as fast as I could!