Bones & Chews 8" Jerky Wrappped Dog Treats, 15 ct
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% Water Buffalo with no added preservatives or artificial flavors.
- Low in fat and high in protein for a delicious, healthy treat.
- Wrapped design for a little extra treat your dog will love to gnaw away on.
- Helps keep your dog entertained and engaged while curbing the desire to chew destructively.
- Helps clean your dog’s teeth while they chew by scraping away buildup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature Gnaws Beef Tendon Chews 7 - 11" Dog Treats, 6 count$18.39Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.47Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Cheek Chips Dog Treats, 4oz$7.37Chewy Price$7.00Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count$21.95Chewy Price$23.95List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Pork Skin Roll Dog Treats, 18 ct$24.37Chewy Price$23.15Autoship Price
- Redbarn Puff Braid Beef Esophagus Small/Medium Dog Treat, 1 count$4.39Chewy Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Merrick Natural Cuts Large Real Beef Flavor Rawhide Free Dog Treats, 3 count$10.78Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.24Autoship Price
- Pet Center Lamb Ear Dog Treat, 12 count$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Ear Chews Dog Treats, 20 ct$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Trachea Chews 6" Dog Treats, 12 count$28.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Jerky 3-4" Bites Dog Treats, 20 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Buffalo Cheek, Water Buffalo||Pork Skin||Chicken Feet.||Beef Gullet||Salmon Skin|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Meh! Not a favorite here.
I thought she'd go crazy for these! My dog isn't very picky at all but she ended up licking it and not touching them again. Odd smell. I tried giving her a new one a few different times and days, but I guess it's just not her thing. She doesn't like these at all ! Will try a different chew with my next order!
Long lasting chew & they love em!
Between cost and availability of the usual pork skin chews I purchase found myself on the hunt for a rawhide free alternative. One of my three pups has GI issues so they had to be easily digested. Researched water buffalo cheek and decided to give these a try. They meticulously nibble off all the meat which must be yummy because they don't leave a crumb. My Louie hasn't presented any GI issues with these at all which amazed me. They are a good size and are solid. Last several days for my medium (25, 30 & 42lbs) sized pups versus a few hours with the pork skin. Haven't noticed any odor or staining and they don't stink after their chew session. Don't get soft and gooey like a lot of chews which is a plus since two of the three pups insist on chewing on my bed!
If u have heavy chewers like my dogs…u will love these. Long-lasting!
I'm not one to leave reviews but wow! My boy is still working on this... close to an hour and it's still a decent amount leftover (see pic). He ate around it first and is working on the sides, so I don't have to worry about him swallowing/choking on small pieces. Nothing broke off in the process. He does take his time. Probably would go into 2 hrs if anything. And to my amazement, these came all the same size, very thick. In a resealable bag. Decent price too. Perfect for big dogs.
Not for aggressive chewers.
I got these for my six Labrador retrievers, as I was looking for a longer lasting natural chew for them. Even though they seemed to really enjoy these and they did last for quite a while (longer than 20 minutes), one later threw up almost half a stick, and another pooed out several pieces of the stick the next day. Some of these pieces were easily 2/3 inches in length, still intact, and covered in a slimy mucus substance. While they may be fine for smaller breeds/less aggressive chewers, I would NOT give them to more aggressive chewers. Now I have a bag full and will NOT be giving my dogs anymore of them.
My English bull terrier took about 40 minutes to eat one treat. Usually he devours a normal size bully stick in 5 minutes. The treats are way thicken than I expected. I bought way too many cause I thought they were thinner!
Long lasting chews!
I have 3 large dogs 2 which are strong chewers. I usually buy bully sticks or cow ears which they eat in 10 or 15 minutes and they are soooo expensive! These are fantastic! They are inexpensive and long lasting (for my dogs 45 minutes) and my dogs love them!
I’ve been looking for something that lasts longer than a bully stick. My pup can go thru a 12in bully stick (any thickness) in 30ish minutes and they are way to expensive for my dog to eat them that fast. I read some reviews and decided to give these a shot and let me tell you - these did not disappoint! These last at least an hour and I think there’s one floating around my house somewhere that’s on day 3 or 4. They are out of stock as I write this review but as soon as they come back in stock I’m buying all of them lol
Was hopeful, but our Shepherd wouldn't even touch them
Our Shepherd needs novel proteins due to allergies, and since she loved the water buffalo jerky, I thought she'd love these, and I thought they'd be longer lasting than the jerky. Well, she wouldn't give these chews the time of day! I even put peanut butter on one and her favorite rabbit canned on another, and she'd only lick those off and leave the chew stick. Left them out for her, and over a week later, she has no interest in them what-so-ever. Thankfully Chewy refunded the cost since they don't offer a sample size bag and the bag I bought was of no use to me. I have since donated it to the local shelter. I don't think I will ever find a long lasting chew for Maya, since she doesn't like bully sticks, etc. Oh well, I tried! So thankful for Chewy's awesome customer service!
Best chews I’ve came across!
These chews are a godsend! I’ve tried bully sticks, Himalayan Chews, tripe twists, cod skin chews and many more, and none of them last for more than a 5 mins. These chews keep my 3 XL breed heavy chewers occupied for at least 30-45 mins! They go bonkers for them. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for longer lasting healthy chews or a rawhide alternative for a reasonable price to try these out!!!