Bones & Chews All-Natural Lamb Lung Training Bites Dehydrated Dog Treats, 12-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with 100% dehydrated lamb lung for a high-protein, all-natural crunchy treat.
- Perfectly sized as a small bite that’s ideal as a training reward.
- Single animal protein source so even dogs with sensitivities can enjoy them.
- Just one ingredient—100% dehydrated lamb lung—with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, and no corn, wheat or soy.
- Manufactured in the USA using domestic and imported ingredients from trusted suppliers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews All-Natural Beef Lung Training Bites Dehydrated Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews All-Natural Beef Lung Filets Dehydrated Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$28.62Chewy Price$27.19Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews All-Natural Lamb Lung Filets Dehydrated Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$20.89Chewy Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Plato Wild Caught Baltic Sprat Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$8.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Cod Skin Rolls Fish Dog Treat, 3.0-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.69List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- HDP Lamb Munchies Sliced Lamb Lung Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Polkadog Lucky Duck Training Bits Dehydrated Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$13.84Chewy Price$13.99List Price$13.15Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Cod Fish Chips Dog Treat, 2.5-oz bag$10.90Chewy Price$11.59List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- Crumps' Naturals Beef Lung Tendersticks Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Treats, 1.9-oz bag$5.73Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.44Autoship Price
- Vegalicious Healthy Dehydrated All Natural Squash Rings Dog Treats, 6.4-oz bag$19.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Vegalicious Healthy Dehydrated All-Natural Sweet Potato Fries Dog Treats, 5.6-oz bag$11.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Boucherie Sausage Charcuterie & Chicken Parsley Flavor Dehydrated Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Lung.||Lamb Lung.||Beef lung.||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Vegetable Glycerin...||Sweet Potato|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||Shedding Control||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
Finicky Doggie Favorite
My 8 pound toy poodle is very finicky about her treats, and she LOVES the lamb lung training bites. She is 10 years old, does not have all her teeth, and these are crunchy yet chewable for her. Training Bites are a single ingredient treat, healthy in protein, and not fattening, which makes her human happy. They are a bit on the pricy side, however, the large bag lasts a good while (several months). When we reach the bottom of the bag, I sprinkle the crumbs into her food. She gets 4 of these treats a day. As soon as she sees me going to the drawer where they are kept, the look of anticipation and excitement says it all. I/we highly recommend these training bites.
These treats should NOT be called "training bites"!
These treats should NOT be called "training bites" as they are huge & super hard to break!!! I do recommend these treats because my dogs loved the flavor, but they are not the best for a dog training class where you need training bites that are pea-sized. These treats are literally CUBES and will fill your treat pouch so easily and when you are in class, you will run out of treats before the end of class because they are so big and almost impossible to break with your hands only. Chewy should change the name of these treats because as a dog trainer myself, these are definitely not considered training size!!!
Not For Us
I had hoped “training bites” meant small, or at least easy to break/cut. Nope. Big, hard, brittle chunks. And my pup wouldn’t chew a whole one, just carried it around, crying (he’s a weirdo lol!). Passed them on to some friends with bigger pups, where they have been better received!
My Yorkie LOVES these. And she has allergies with scratching. She CAN have these and I order a bag every month. She begs for them!
Yummy natural treat
Ashland loves these natural treats. I found them at dog camp one of the trainers used them we absolutely love them you can throw a piece in your packet break a little piece off to give your dog for a treat on walks are they doing something great there so convenient and all natural with little tono smell and Ashland absolutely loves perfect perfect! Perfect for training!
Pieces too big
I have bought the full size freeze dried lamb lungs previously and used to break them into pieces for training. I thought these would save me time, but the pieces are too large for everyday training, and they are very difficult to break into smaller pieces. My dog loves them but I will be going back to the more easily breakable larger pieces.
Another price increase, I’m so sad
My dog loves these but they have gone up over $8 in a few months!! Use to be $15.99, now almost $25! I understand inflation but this is a little cra cra!!
At 60% this treat is a protein ‘injection’ They CRUNCH like potato chips lol
Too hard and too large
My boxer puppy likes these but they are not "training" treats. They are fairly large and very hard and take a long time to eat. They are also practically impossible to break into smaller pieces. For training, the fillet version of this treat is better.
"Bites" are way too big for small dogs
I was hoping the word "bites" meant they would be correct for my 15 lb dog but they are at least 2 inches square and too hard to break into smaller pieces. I gave them to a pal who has a big German Shepherd.