Bones & Chews Beef Tendons Chew for Dogs, 16oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% all-natural beef your dog will love.
- High in protein, low in fat and made from a single ingredient to support your dog’s needs.
- Totally free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives so you can feel good about your dog’s nutrition.
- Provides a satisfying chewing experience your dog will enjoy.
- Makes a great natural alternative to rawhide or plastic bones.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Pork Skin Roll Dog Treats, 18 ct$24.37Chewy Price$23.15Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Buffalo Tendon Taffy Dog Treats, 30 count, 10-12 inches$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Breed Natural Chew Variety Pack Dog Treats, 12 count$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Redbarn Puff Braid Beef Esophagus Large Dog Treat, 1 count$7.69Chewy Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Navus Naturals Genuine Serrano Half Ham Bone Dog Treats, 2 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count$21.95Chewy Price$23.95List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Cheek Chips Dog Treats, 4oz$7.37Chewy Price$7.00Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Deluxe Lamb Dog Treat$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Tendon Chews 4 - 5" Dog Treats, 5 count$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Large Breed Variety Pack Natural Dog Chews, 4 count$14.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Slices French Toast Flavor Beef Dog Treats, 9-oz bag$12.29Chewy Price$12.79List Price$11.68Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 1ct$2.49Chewy Price$2.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Tendon||Turkey Tendon, Vegetable Glycerin||Sweet Potato.||Pig Ear.||Water Buffalo Cheek|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Pork, Meat||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
I cannot recommend these
I have two dogs. One dog, my goldendoodle, very much approves of these and loves the taste. Depending on the size given, it does take a little while to chew, making it a good treat to have on hand. BUT... really, these smell so very bad. Hard to stomach, that's how bad the smell is. Especially as I handled them to cut up. My other dog, a pekepoo, ate a small piece once but I think it did him wrong because he won't take another. When I first cut these open I found living black bugs inside. I knocked the bugs out and sealed the treats in a bag then stored it in the refrigerator. So far the smell has not taken over in there. I don't know if the tendons have been contaminated now because of these insects but I'm hoping the cold will kill any larvae that may be left in them. First time to buy, last time to buy. Even if I hadn't found bugs, I need treats both dogs can enjoy and, honestly, the strong smell of these things is very hard for me to take. Thankfully, my girl eats them outside.
Happy Pup !!
My dog loves these, but I’d hoped they would be tougher, so they could actually chew on them for awhile. They easily break in any size piece you want, so one lasts only seconds.
Unpleasant meaty odor
My dogs do like them but I found them very unpleasantly smelly. They also tend to get very stringy and get caught in their teeth. I would not buy them again.
Beef or turkey?
Beef tendons are better for larger dogs. Once again my neighbors dogs loved them. Too large for my 25 lb Tootie.
I found, once my dogs started chewing, there were shards of this bone on the floor. I removed them and the treat because I was concerned they would suffer stomach problems. I normally purchase the Turkey Tendons and will continue to do so. My dogs love the Tendons! I was trying this new item thinking it might give my dogs a change in treats. I will not order them again.
Bugs found in bags
Wanted to like these and have been ordering them for a bit, but found lots of bugs/larva (alive) in several unopen bags. Not worth the risk. Will not buy again.
Won’t order again
My dogs won’t touch it. And they love chewing everything but they won’t touch these.
my teething mini schnauzer prefers these to bully sticks. i will be buying them regularly now. this seller;s products were recommended to me when i got him and i can see why.
Dog Loves Them
Great chewing alternative to rawhide. My Cattle Dog loves these. Gives good chewing experience. Doesnt last as long as rawhide but much safer in the gut.
UGH, yuck, noooooo
DO NOT BUY BUGS AND WORMS IN TENDONS! They hatch while in storage.