Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of 100% free-range, grass-fed cattle trachea without any chemicals, preservatives, grains or gluten.
- This 6” trachea is long lasting for your slightly aggressive chewer and great for dogs of all sizes.
- These durable dog chews are 100% digestible with some fat trimmings for an enticing flavor your pup will love.
- Features a crunchy texture and grooves that helps scrape away tartar and plaque while your dog chews.
- These dog chews provide a source of glucosamine and chondroitin, which have been shown to aid in joint health for mobility and function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Beef Esophagus Dog Treats, 1-lb$19.79Chewy Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Buffalo Tendon Taffy Dog Chews, 30 count, 5-6 inches$25.95Chewy Price$29.35List Price$24.65Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews 4-5" Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 10 count$16.90Chewy Price$16.05Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Cow Ear Chews Dog Treats, 20 count$26.26Chewy Price$24.95Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$16.22Chewy Price$17.18List Price$15.41Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Braided Beef Esophagus Jerky Dog Treats, 4 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 6" Braided Water Buffalo Tendon Dog Chews, 3ct, bundle of 2$31.96Chewy Price$30.36Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Bully Stick Jumbo Dog Treats, 1 count, 6-in$5.54Chewy Price$5.26Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Small Dog Bully Stick Variety Pack, 9 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Bully Bites, 12-oz bag$12.30Chewy Price$11.69Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Braided Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$17.09Chewy Price$19.28List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Cheek Peanut Butter Dipped Dog Bone, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Trachea.||Beef Trachea||Beef Trachea.||Beef Gullet.||Beef, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||—||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||—||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||—||—||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free...|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
502 Customer Reviews
Everyone loves them
I bought these for my Great Dane puppy (~5mo) and cocker spaniel (~4yo). Both love them. The puppy only makes it about halfway before getting tired of chewing, but my cocker is able to finish all of his easily. Will definitely buy again
i was buying these at my local butcher, but have not seen them for awhile. i came here and tried these. my 8 mo lab puppy loves them! just wish they would last a little longer. lol i will keep buying as he loves his chewing sessions in evening when mom is watching a movie
These don't last long for us
I purchased beef tracheas from a different brand (same size) that lasted awhile. These are gone in about 2 to 3 minutes. Maybe this is a my dog thing, or maybe it's a brand thing. We have tried multiple bags as I bought them on sale, and they never last very long at all. Maybe they'll work for you, they just didn't for us.
I'll try again
I've bought these multiple times and they have been wonderful. Maybe I just got 2 bad bags. They were falling apart and kinda stringy. Maybe it's inflation, maybe they are just making poorer quality. I'll try one more time. Change my review if it was a one time thing.
These should be labeled as pieces of trachea not full trachea. I ordered 5 bags and there is 1 full trachea out of 15. I bought these for stuffing food into before freezing but they will not do the job. The picture on the item is very misleading.
Much better than rawhide!
Rawhide is such a no-no with its turning to gummy goo and hard to pass through the digestive track. The trachea breaks up and the dogs flip over them! I wish they came in an even count like 4 and 8. I have to buy two packs so each dog gets 3 and I can not always afford them though pricing isn't so bad compared to bully sticks. Those are 3 for 20$. I really consider them almost a 5 but can not select 4.5. If they add one more and up the price 1.00 then it'll be 5!
I have the hardest time finding treats for my Chorkiepoo. He's the finickiest dog I've ever had. I saw the wonderful price on these and thought that at least these wouldn't hurt my bank account if he didn't like them. Well, they did kind of hurt my bank account. He loves them and now I have to autoship twice as many every month. Thank you for a great treat.
Great for other dogs
My Rosie used to love these, however I think as she has aged a bit she really would prefer other bones. I do recommend these to other pet parents for the doggies, though, since Rosie did LOVE these at one time.
too dry - dogs do not like them....Maybe another brand would be better, as they have liked them in the past.
Trachea dog chews
My dogs won't even touch these. Usually happy with what I order from chewy but these are horrible