Bones & Chews Cow Hooves, 10 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% single-ingredient cow hooves with no other added ingredients.
- A long-lasting chew that helps satisfy your dog’s need to gnaw, and helps clean teeth and massage gums.
- Grain-free and single ingredient so it can be a great choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Contains no wheat, corn, soy or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- QT Dog Buffalo Hornz Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treat, Small$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Large Dog Treat, 1 ct$9.12Chewy Price$8.66Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic 8" Center Cut Hind Shank Dog Bone, 2 count$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy 4" Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treat, 2 count$9.28Chewy Price$8.82Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Peanut Butter Flavor Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats, 12 count$73.00Chewy Price$76.12List Price$69.35Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Cheek Peanut Butter Dipped Dog Bone, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Knuckle Bone Dog Treat, 3 count$15.09Chewy Price$14.34Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 5", bundle of 6$79.86Chewy Price$85.86List Price$75.87Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Bully Wrapped Elk Antler Split, 6"$15.88Chewy Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Roasted Marrow Bone 3" Dog Treat, 6 count$22.51Chewy Price$21.38Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Beef Rib Bone Dog Chew Treats, 12 count, 6-in$16.15Chewy Price$15.34Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Chicken & Rice Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 1 count$4.98Chewy Price$4.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Cow Hooves||Cow Hooves||100% Beef Hoof.||Beef Hoof||Cow Tail|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||—||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
150 Customer Reviews
Great quality chews
This is my 3rd bag of these snd they do not disappoint. My dogs are both heavy chewers (9 year old standard poodle and 1 year old keeshond) and each one hoove lasts half a week up to a week. They prefer them over all other toys and chews I buy them. Nice thickness to them as well compared to other brands I've tried.
I ended up throwing most of these away because the hooves are so brittle they broke up into small pieces within 30 minutes or less. Disappointed. Would rate them with no stars if possible.
These are full size and less smelly than the ones from the big pet stores. The puppy loves these and they last longer. They do not have the cow manure smell like the ones I purchased before. I will continue to buy these as long as my pup loves them!
Quite Stinky but my dogs love them.
My GSPs like these, and they last them quite a while. They are quite stinky, but that's what I think they like the most! LOL. Some of them break off a little easier than others, but luckily they do not splinter like many others. If you can handle the stink, these are a great treat for your dogs.
Not as good…..
At one time these were larger and provided a good chew toy. Last two shipments are small, black and so brittle they quickly break into sharp shards.
My dog loves it
My dog enjoys these and when she gets tired with chewing on them, I can fill them with cheese or peanut butter and other treats.
Cow hooves last a long time here, Queso usually destroys toys and other things pretty fast, but these hooves will last a month with him, they're the perfect low calorie distraction for those moments he's insisting on getting attention and I'm on a video call or something.
Our pei loves these . They are great distractions and have eliminated chewing on our shoes . My only complaint is they are a little stinky after using .
Bones & Chews Cow Hooves
An exciting way to exercise, get their teeth cleaned and have fun at the same time. Because the hooves do not break up easily, no big chunks present danger to the chewer! Great all around.
7 Happy Pups - If They Could Leave A Review, It Would Be 5 Stars!
Despite the bad reviews, I purchased a bag, and my dogs immediately became obsessed! I have small/medium dogs ranging from 4lbs to 38lbs and they all really enjoy them. 2 of my little ones rarely play with toys, but they do chew on these. Cow hooves will keep my guys entertained for a while. If I want to, I can fill them up with goodies and freeze them for an extra enrichment activity later. Will definitely continue to buy these! *Warning, some of the hooves have had pieces chip off so it's best to inspect the hoof before giving it and supervising your pet when possible. It has not happened often to us though. *