Bones & Chews Made in USA 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Crunchy and long lasting for your dog’s continued enjoyment and a great chewing experience.
- Enticing flavor that keeps your dog coming back to chew again and again.
- Helps support your dog’s healthy joints and mobility as they enjoy their treats.
- Helps scrape away tartar and plaque while your dog chews, supporting their dental health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Crunchy Beef Strap Chews Dog Treat, 1 count$1.85Chewy Price$1.76Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Ear Chews Dog Treats, 20 ct$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Cow Ears Dog Treats, 10ct$18.72Chewy Price$17.78Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Cow Ear Chews Dog Treats, 20 count$23.87Chewy Price$22.68Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Rabbit Sausage Roll Dog Treat$1.99Chewy Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Buffalo Tendon Taffy Dog Treats, 30 count, 10-12 inches$48.24Chewy Price$45.83Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.76Chewy Price$2.62Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Pork Skin Roll Dog Treats, 18 ct$24.37Chewy Price$23.15Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Slim Beef Gullet Stick 5-6" Dog Treats, case of 50$35.62Chewy Price$33.84Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Cow Ear Dog Treats, 15 count$20.95Chewy Price$24.15List Price$19.90Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Cheek Chips Dog Treats, 4oz$7.37Chewy Price$7.00Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Trachea Dog Treats, 6 count$19.80Chewy Price$18.81Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Trachea||Icelandic Cod Skins||Beef, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin.||Chicken Feet.||Duck Feet.|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats, Air-Dried||Treats||Treats||Treats|
|Food Flavor||—||Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
I got these chews for my huge yard dogs. I have a 135lb Rottweiler who must've carried his around moving from place to place looking for a good place to retire and chew his trach for about 1 hour, once he found a good soft shaded area he chewed his little heart out and destroyed this trachea in about 1 hour, or less. Secondly my 90lb German Shepherd just grabbed his and ran to first shady spot he could find and gobbled his trachea down in about 1-1/2 hours. Lastly my little lady 80lb Doberman, she took it and laid down immediately at my feet to start chewing right away, once I was done handing them out, she moved to another spot and made a huge happy mess with her trachea in about 1hour. She didn't stop chewing or move for that good hour. Ok just as example of HOW good these chews are, my outside dogs do NOT like cats, considering they all grew up together and inside house, everyone is BFF's but if cats get outside, well lets say I've had 2 go over rainbow bridge due to my own dogs. Anyways, once I handed out the tracheas, I took my most loyal (as-in he listens) cat and put him in a harness with leash and took him outside and the 3 dogs looked at him, looked at their tracheas, back at cat and went back to chewing and left us alone. Clearly I NEVER let my cat out of my sight or off harness and we lasted about 2 minutes because I just wanted to see if they'd leave their tracheas for temptation of a cat, they DID NOT!!!! Side note: cat is fine, loved and well taken care of.....he would and could NEVER be hurt by anyone cuz they'd have to cross me to get at him first. BUY THESE TRACHEAS FOR YOUR DOGS, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!!!!
Finally a treat my dog loves
I have tried so many treats and dog food but he doesn't want any of them. But the trachea treats he loves and he is a 7lb. Chiwawa and the boss of my life, and I LOVE him with all my heart
Finally found it!
Our Chihuahua's breath was horrible even after attempts at brushing their teeth. After trying these trachea's, it changed after 2 treats. The pups absolutely love them and best of all their teeth are really showing improvements, and they don't have that horrible smell anymore. Highly recommended.
Perfect morning snack
No fat..pure protein! Perfect treat to keep them occupied, and keep me happy knowing this product is USA, and natural.
Dogs really like these
They don't last very long but the dogs enjoyed them. Pretty gross looking.
Magical Disappearing Act
These are so beloved by my 6 month old golden she gobbles them up with joy!
Dog liked it a lot good occupier Woof woof woof yummy All pleased
Great treat for our toy poodle! She loves them. She Carries them around the house trying to bury them. She’ll play with them for awhile, then eventually she’ll eat it. It’ll keep her busy for hours. It’s a great product, and always arrives in a timely fashion. Thanks Chewy!
All 3 of the treats were 5 inches.. not 6. Also, they were disgustingly oily. Chewy or Bones & Chews - please do better on quality control.
kind of morbid to watch
These are my dogs favorite treats! With two large, power-chewers (and bone aficionados), we go through dental bone and busy bones in the blink of an eye. The full 6" trachea lasts a good 10 minutes around here, but we've had dog friends savor them for much longer, even up to an hour. If you're squeamish about carnage, you might want go leave the room when serving. The consumption can get a little primal.