Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Knuckle Bone Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA for a quality treat you can trust
- Free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives for a delicious natural chew
- Hand trimmed with meat and fat left on the bone for a rich meaty flavor
- Optimal moisture levels are maintained in the roasting process to minimize splintering
- Never treated with any chemicals, bleach or formaldehyde
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paw & Pantry Mini Bones Chicken Grain-Free Dog Treats, 24 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 2 - 3-inch Peanut Butter Filled Bone Dog Treats, 4 count$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape USA All-Natural Chewz Beef Bones Medium Dog Treats, 4 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Lennox Tender Bones Chicken Wrapped Dog Treats, 2 count$4.82Chewy Price$4.58Autoship Price
- Paw & Pantry Large Bones Beef Grain-Free Dog Treats, 2 count$7.49Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Lennox Prosciutto Meat Dog Treat, 1 count$4.28Chewy Price$6.41List Price$4.07Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Chomp'ems Premium Natural Chews Variety Pack Small Dog Bone Treats, 7 count$12.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.53Autoship Price
- Grillerz Little Grillerz Pork Femur Center Cut Dog Treats, 5 count$7.05Chewy Price$7.81List Price$6.70Autoship Price
- Nandi Nguni Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treats, 2 count$10.48Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.96Autoship Price
- Nandi Bushveld Antelope Classic Bone Dog Treat, Medium$15.27Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.51Autoship Price
- Nandi Bushveld Venison Shin Bone Dog Treat$10.09Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.59Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Collagen 9-inch Braided Stick Dog Bone$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone.||100% Beef Bone||Beef Bone.||Beef Scapula.||Beef Marrow Bone.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||—||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1187 Customer Reviews
I love getting the knuckle bones from chewy. They're always so big and there's random BOGO 50% sometimes. I also can never find large enough ones at my local stores. But this last time I was a little disappointed. I got two but one was super small and one was huge. Also one had a lot of stuff crunchy pieces on it that my dog loves and the other had next to nothing on it.
These, too, are GINORMOUS
Should've anticipated that because they are beef knuckles and cows are huge, but still ... They are greasy and LOOK like our shepherd would love them, but unfortunately he doesn't. He ripped off some of the skin (?) but quickly lost interest. Same thing with the foreshank bones we got.
I'm starting at 3 stars, may adjust after questions are answered that I submitted. I tried these for the first time today with my 45 pound ACD and 40 pound Bassett Hound mix. My ACD broke hers into 2 pieces in about 15 minutes and was able to break off 2" diameter and 1" thick pieces. She chewed the pieces a few times and swallowed. I was able to get it from her but I'm nervous now about splintering and blockages. She's never been able to break any other bones like that before, let alone chew them up so easily and swallow. I usually give marrow bones and take them as soon as they can break any pieces off. I asked questions to the manufacturer as I'm hopeful there is something other than bone in these. Cartilage or something? Something easier to break and eat, but am worried now that she ate a good amount of bone. I probably won't buy again at this point. But both dogs loved them and were very happily chewing on them. And they are huge!
Big as a Cow!
This bone was humongous! I couldn't believe how big it was; my pit bull couldn't even pick it up in her mouth and I barely wrapped my hands around it. But it has giving her hours and hours and pure chewing and chomping pleasure so it's doing it's job. Will probably order another one down the road but this bad bone is still a good size after a month of chewing it down. A Pit Bull with a goal! You gotta love it.
This is a first for my dog. I have purchased these before and he loved them. I offered it to him the day I got it he just sniffed it and walked away. I figured maybe he just doesn’t feel all that great so I waited and put it up. I have since been trying to give it to him and he just won’t touch it for some reason so I’m guessing there’s something wrong with it. Because my dog is healthy and nothings wrong with him. I hate spending money and then they don’t touch it
My Boxer is Obsessed
Even though I personally did not buy my dog bones before this purchase, I realized my dog loves them after going to a puppy buddy's house who has them all over the house. I bought one knuckle bone from two different brands. The first one I gave my dog was smaller and he was able to break off big chunks really easily. The second one I gave him was from Bones & Chews and it stands up so much better to my dogs chewing than the first one did. He hasn't been able to break off any large chunks at all. Yes it is HUGE, but I think that's great. If you are not sure, it doesn't hurt to give it a try. Also the price is not bad. Will now buy these regularly to give my dog as a reward for being good in the house as I go run errands.
I purchased these bones for my daughters dogs for Christmas when one dog dropped his on the concrete floor only to have it break apart. Once this happened I noticed large amounts of black mold all over the bones and quickly put it in the trash. Low and behold all three bones were the same so I basically wasted a good amount of money on nothing. They need to check storage methods and bones prior to shipping. Not happy.
Staffy/Lab mix loves it; it’s huge!
Puppy’s first real bone at 11 months. She absolutely loved it! Warning, it’s huge, like a large grapefruit. We did notice it being a bit oily but it’s been manageable. She’s chewed on it for at least 5 hours over the past week if not longer, and it split into two very manageable and not at all sharp pieces that she shares with her friend. The only downside was the huge hole she dug in my tulips to hide this, but will still probably buy it again.
These are HUGE!
These are enormous, I checked the description and there is no mention of size? These are much too large for my dog, I might try to get a butcher to cut them down. They look ok with no mold or other issues.
Very brittle. Sorry, but these totally disappear in minutes! But then, I do have adult Irish Wolfhounds who can kill a 250# wolf with one snap...