Bones & Chews Made in USA Bully Wrapped Elk Antler Split, 8", bundle of 6
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium-grade antlers, wrapped in USA-sourced bully stick for an extra challenge heavy chewers and high-energy pups love.
- Long lasting and temptingly tasty for a satisfying chew that dogs will beg for.
- 100% all natural with no artificial preservatives for a pet parent’s peace of mind.
- Provides a great, natural source of calcium, phosphorus and protein.
- Helps support your pet’s healthy teeth and gums by scraping away plaque and tartar while they chew.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Dog Chews Premium Large Antler Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$79.95Chewy Price$75.95Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Whole Elk Antler Dog Chew$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Bully Wrapped Elk Antler Split, 6", bundle of 2$29.98Chewy Price$31.76List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Premium Buffalo Horn Dog Chew, Medium$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Premium Buffalo Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Premium Cattle Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Horn Dog Chew, Small$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4-in$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4.5 - 5 in$17.75Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.86Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Whole Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4.5 - 5 in$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- this&that Canine Company North Country Natural Shed Maple Bacon Enhanced Split Elk Antler Chew Dog Treat, Medium$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade A Premium Whole Deer Antler Chew Dog Treat, Medium$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler, Beef Pizzle.||Elk Antler.||100% Deer Antler||—||Elk Antler.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||—||Elk, Meat||Meat, Beef||Liver||Elk|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Too rich for my pup
My dog loved it but it didnt sit in her tummy well. I had to put her on a bland diet for a few days after.
Greatest thing ever
We’ve tried so many different bones and things for her to chew on. This one is a clear winner for my 25lb beagle. This magical thing kept her interested and chewing and lasted her days. The meat thing is gone from the antler and she’s still loving that antler.
My picky pups loved these. Kept them busy and out of mischief! The only downside is that they splinter and cause s mess. Otherwise I would definitely recommend this product.
Love This Bully Antler !!
Both of my dogs favorite things, that actually last longer than a few minutes and keep them interested!! Great combo !
Great for chewers!!!
I purchased this for our 4 month old puppy Bear and he just absolutely loves it! It's been a great chew toy, and it has kept him from chewing on things he shouldn't. The Elk antler is very high quality, and puppies/dogs have to work to get the bully off making it last a long time. I am super happy with this product and will purchase more in the future.
A great chew
The best of the best! Bully-wrapped split antler. Tastes great and lasts a long time. This is the kind of thing to use when you leave the house or want your dog to be distracted while you have visitors, etc. I'm concerned that hard bones could crack a tooth, but the split antler provides good chewing without being quite so hard.
This lasted less then 10 minutes and she had it in pieces We had to toss it because were afraid she’d choke on the small pieces. Defiantly don’t recommend if you were looking for something to keep them busy for awhile.
Wonderful Treat for my dog
#ReceivedFreeProduct The Bully Wrapped Elk Antler was a wonderful treat for my sweet girl. She has horrible breath and this helped to get the plaque off her teeth to minimize her bad breath. It also kept her busy chewing on that all evening. It held up wonderfully since normally things like this that we give her doesn't make it to the next day I think she had this for almost a week. I am very pleased.
Max has lot’s of treats but this is bye far his go-to favorite!
My dog loves this!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is a really yummy bone, according to my Clumber Spaniel! She is pretty destructive and tough on her chew toys. She instantly dug into this bone, it took her a few minutes to eat the bully stick off of it but the bone in the middle has lasted a few weeks now! She loves it! I would highly recommend this treat for your dogs!