Bones & Chews Made in USA Cotton Rope with Bones Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Offers a chewing challenge and a tug toy all in one. Made in the USA
- Great for play and help support healthy teeth and gums
- No fillers or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Never treated with chemicals, bleach or formaldehyde
- An array of beautiful vibrant rope colors ship at random for a fun surprise!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealPetstages Dogwood Calming Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium, 2 count$21.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Bam-bones Plus Chicken Tough Dog Chew Toy, 6-in$5.79Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Textured Dog Chew Ring Toy Ring Flavor Medle,y Small$6.28Chewy Price$8.19List Price
- Mammoth Cottonblend 5 Knot Dog Rope Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$9.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Nylabone Strong Chew Stick Maple Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Wolf$7.81Chewy Price$11.89List Price
- KONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$8.88Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealNylabone Power Chew Pretzel Bacon & Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Chew Toy$9.99Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- dealNylabone Power Chew Easy-Hold Bacon Flavor Dog Dental Chew Toy$14.99Chewy Price$18.39List Price
- dealFrisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Mammoth Color 3 Knot Rope Tug with Tennis Ball for Dogs, Color Varies, Medium$4.47Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealFrisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Medium$10.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cotton and polyester blend rope, beef bones.||Cotton and polyester blend rope, beef hooves.||—||—||—|
|Toy Feature||Dental||Dental||Squeaky, Dental||Dental||Dental|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1805 Customer Reviews
Good for chewers
I don’t typically buy any rope type toys, but my kids had a similar toy for their dogs and left it behind while doggy sitting because ours pups loved it so much. I ordered this because it was similar. The rope is staying intact, but when it starts to shred, I’ll get rid of it.
One of their favorites next to Elk Antler!
We LOVE that is made in the USA and our pups love this toy! They ended up eventually tearing through the tough rope after having this a while and MUCH chewing, but we kept the bones which they LOVE and are not too small for them to inhale. They are mini's and these bones are pretty descent size. These bones are SUPER TOUGH and they enjoy gnawing on them every day. They cant seem to grow tired of this even after having it a couple months now.
Bones and Chews
I am returning as the bones easily chipped off and my lab mix was gagging on the pieces. I have ordered these in the past and the bones were much harder as they have lasted for years.
I purchased the item because my dog loves to “pull and fetch” but I didn’t know how long and heavy it would be. My 6 month old Yorkie is only 6 lbs! Millie LOVES this toy. She drags it around and chews on the bones and adores playing tug-of-war. This was a good mistake.
Beagle Loves This!
Our 1yr old beagle loves this and it’s pretty indestructible! Just be careful not to be near when your dog shakes it! Absolute bruising on your shins! LOL!
I’ve found several items that I’ve purchased on your site cheaper elsewhere and same brand. This rope appears bigger than what arrived.
Bones slide off
The bones slid right off the rope, I guess I thought the dog had to chew them off. Not a huge deal as now she has two bones and a rope :)
Great toy - just watch out for your shins
My Vizsla puppy tends to love combo rope-plus-something toys, and this rope and bone toy is no exception. Just be careful - the bones have some heft to them, and when my puppy gets over excited he takes to grabbing the rope on one side and swinging the toy around like a madman. Doesn't seem to faze him when the bone smacks his side, but my god it stings when that bone suddenly smacks you in the shin
Yes all the way
I have a 6 month old pit I'm fostering, he's a chewer and very energetic. Needless to say this was a hit. Ran around for hours, played tug of war, he threw it and caught it in the air- no signs of ripping the rope a part so that's a major plus. Absolutely love this product and he's happy with it too so that's all that matters to me.
Not durable for a chewer
I just had this delivered to me today and within the first 5 mins my 12 month old German Shepard/Husky had it chewed in half and the rope was undone. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone whose dog chews.