Bones & Chews Made in USA Cow Ears Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. A classic chewing treat your dog will love to sink their teeth into and crunch away on.
- Made from a single source of protein your dog instinctually craves.
- Long lasting to help keep your dog occupied and entertained.
- Helps promote healthy teeth and gums through chewing.
- Grain and gluten-free with no fillers or added preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews 9-10” Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 2 count$7.32Chewy Price$6.95Autoship Price
- Navus Naturals Genuine Serrano Half Ham Bone Dog Treats, 2 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 6" Rib Bone Dog Treats, 6 count$8.85Chewy Price$8.41Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Meaty Knuckle Bone Dog Treat$3.94Chewy Price$3.74Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 6" Twisted Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$7.34Chewy Price$9.16List Price$6.97Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 4-5" Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 10 count$15.49Chewy Price$21.04List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 6" Compressed Rawhide Bone Dog Treats, 6ct$11.99Chewy Price$14.88List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 7" American Beefhide Braid Dog Treats, 2 count$4.49Chewy Price$5.52List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Bully Stick 4", 2 count$4.10Chewy Price$3.89Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Large Stuffed Peanut Butter Shin Bone Dog Treat, 1 count$9.13Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.67Autoship Price
- Lennox Beef Knuckle Bone Dog Treat, 6-in$4.98Chewy Price$6.41List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$17.99Chewy Price$29.21List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cow Ear||Beef Trachea||Beef Gullet||Pig Ear||Beef Ligament|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Pork, Meat||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
79 Customer Reviews
Calf ears not cow ears
These ears are suuuuuper tiny!! I work with cattle & these are definitely small calf ears, not cow ears at all. They also leave them "all natural" with all the calf hair on them and everything. It's a little traumatic to be honest because it looks like you just cut a couple week old calf's ear off & stuck it in a bag. I hope its just upcycling calves that have passed away naturally on feed lots or something, but a little heads up would've been nice because I was totally expecting nice large "adult" cow ears lol.
Dog wants nothing to do with it
My dog love pig ears and usually eats ones that are the size of dinner plates. I ordered cow ears and he won't have anything to do with it. These must have been removed from the cow the day it was born as they are made for toy breeds. Waste of money.
My pups did not eat
Ordered these because they were smoked and made in the USA I have 4 dogs and none of them would eat these. I plan on donating them to my local shelter.
waste of my money
This smells horrible! My dog wouldn’t even touch it and she loves things like this!! I tried giving it to my moms dog… who eats everything and he won’t even touch it
Okay for the price
When you think of cow ears you expect something a little bigger than half a pig ear? I got one full size cow ear and the second one was literally the size of half of a pig ear.
My sassy like this cow ear but it had sharp little pieces left on the carpet when she was done, so concerned about her ingesting them. I won’t be ordering again. I will stick with pig ears!
Made in USA!
Yes as other reviews state, some of the cow ears are small but for the price it is a good value to have ears from U.S.A. source. I do not trust foreign sources and it provides jobs here. Each ear is individually wrapped.
my dogs love them
they're a healthy and safe treat for the doggos though I do have some important feedback - why wrap them individually in non-air-tight plastic when you're just going to put them in a plastic ziplock bag? could we reduce plastic use please?
Calf ears, good for small dogs
Under cow ears I imagine an adult cow not a calf and with this the appropriate size. It was okay for my puppies but a tiny snack for my adult dogs.
Dogs Like Them
The dogs like them but be careful with larger dogs. Some of the are rolled into a ball almost and can be a choking hazard. There seems to be no consistency with how they are laid out to dehydrate them. They are a great chew for our young puppies though and really help with their teething.