Bones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 5-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium-grade antlers, coated in natural, USA-sourced liver flavor for extra delicious taste.
- Long lasting and temptingly tasty for a satisfying chew that dogs will beg for.
- 100% all natural with no artificial preservatives for a pet parent’s peace of mind.
- Provides a great, natural source of calcium, phosphorus and protein.
- Helps support your dog’s healthy teeth and gums by scraping away plaque and tartar while they chew.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Bully Wrapped Elk Antler Split, 6"$15.88Chewy Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Peanut Butter Flavor Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats, 2 count$13.84Chewy Price$14.42List Price$13.15Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Large Dog Treat, 1 ct$9.12Chewy Price$8.66Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Bully Stick Thick Dog Treats, 6-in, 50 count$205.15Chewy Price$194.89Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew, 4.0 - 5.5-in, Small$12.31Chewy Price$11.69Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Cheek Peanut Butter Dipped Dog Bone, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Country Kitchen Stuffed Hooves Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treat, 2 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Cow Hooves, 10 count$13.74Chewy Price$13.05Autoship Price
- Barkworthies 6-inch Collagen Beef Dog Bone$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 6", bundle of 2$35.48Chewy Price$37.42List Price$33.71Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Cheek Wrapped With Chicken Dog Bone, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Elk Antlers 5 - 8" Dog Chews, 3 count$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler, Natural Liver Flavor.||—||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||Deer Antler.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Liver, N/A||Liver||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Meat, Venison|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
He LOVES these!
My dog goes crazy for these. He loves the liver coating and could spend at least 30 min just licking all the liver off. He's a big chewer (med size half daschund mix) but has had no issues with the antler splintering so far. I always watch him with new treats. I've bought a few at a time and have noticed some inconsistencies between size and liver coating..wish they were more consistent and cheaper too, but I will continue to buy for now. Keeps him occupied!
Shepherds love them!
Got these for my two German Shepherds. They were a big hit with both. One antler was slightly smaller than the other but they were around 6 inches long as described just varied in diameter. So one of my dogs got shortchanged a little. Not sure if they will still like them once the liver flavor is gone, but so far so good.
Too small! $14 for one barely 5 inch thin antler. These are crazy expensive and not worth the money.
My dog was able to chew this into tiny pieces that came back up. I’ve had several other antlers without this problem. Never again.
Dogs loved these
I purchased these because of the 5 star feedback. My dogs loved these but for one day only. I was hoping they could work on them at least for several days, but after the first day they would not chew on them. I think they were great as long as the liver coating was there, and after that the dogs walked away from them. I do think they are too expensive for one afternoon of chewing.
Not for strong chewers or larger dogs
Dogs loved the taste but they were very small and on the thin side. Description said 5” antler but what actually came was more like 3-4” antler. My doggos chewed thru them and I had to toss in the trash because they splintered. Probably great for small dogs/toy breeds etc.
Kept our husky busy when she was anxious or bored. Lasts a long time!
Dog loves it but...
Our dog loves this but small sharp pieces came off the first time he chewed it. Had to take it away from him. He was not happy to have it taken away! Large breed dog.
Great chew for dogs!
#ReceivedFreeProduct I have been pleasantly surprised with the Bones and Chews Elk Antler. I have 2 very large dogs that love to chew and are aggressive chewers and this elk antler has lasted for weeks and still going! It has kept them occupied for hours everyday. The size is perfect. Not too big and not too small. The antler is practically odorless and zero mess. There’s been no splintering or pieces coming off either. If you’re looking for a safe and long lasting chew for your dog I highly recommend!
my dog loves this
#ReceivedFreeProduct my dogs loves this chew. We prefer to purchase items that are natural for our dog. he is about 50 pounds and the perfect size for him. He continually picks it out of his basket of chews. He prefers this flavored chew over the non-flavored one. We would definitely purchase these again for our dog. He has had it for several weeks and it will last a long time despite the frequent chewing.