Bones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Bone Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two-in-one, long-lasting treat—a bone to gnaw on and a tasty, soft filling on the inside. Made in the USA.
- Lip-smacking filling is made with delicious flavors dogs love like peanut butter.
- Provides lasting chewing satisfaction and licking for the tasty filling.
- Delivers the chewing satisfaction dogs crave, and helps support dental health.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Roasted Marrow Bone 3" Dog Treat, 1 count$4.58Chewy Price$4.35Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Trotter Dog Chew, 1 Count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Sliced Beef Knuckle Bone Dog Chew Treats, 6 count, 4-7-in$10.00Chewy Price$9.50Autoship Price
- WAG Kangaroo Bone Dog Treat, Large$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Beef Rib Bone Dog Chew Treats, 3 count, 6-in$5.50Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Lennox Nat Femur Bone Dog Treat, 15-in$10.05Chewy Price$13.36List Price$9.55Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Beef Knee Cap Bones Dog Treats, 3 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- WAG Kangaroo Rib Rack Dog Treat$14.29Chewy Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Grillerz Flavor Fusionz Beef Bone with Chicken Flavor Dog Treat, 4-oz bag$2.62Chewy Price$2.97List Price$2.49Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Beef Shin Bones Dog Treats$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 2 - 3-inch Peanut Butter Filled Bone Dog Treats, 4 count$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews American Beef Knee Caps Dog Treats, 20 count$50.64Chewy Price$48.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone., Filling: Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Bone. Filling Ingredients: Beef Meal, Peanut Butter Flavor, Vegetable Glycerin...||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...||Beef Bone.||Beef Shin Bone, Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor, Beef Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Peanut Butter||Peanut Butter||Beef, Meat||Peanut Butter|
|Health Feature||N/A||Dental & Breath Care||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
469 Customer Reviews
Bo likes these but with a little caution
My Bo, a mixed breed rescue, really likes these although after a certain point he needs help getting the rest of the good stuff - and when that's all gone, a little peanut butter added is appreciated. I gave it 4 stars because overall I think this is a good product, but one bone that we received had a couple of somewhat sharp bone pieces sticking out on the inside. I didn't notice them initially because the filling covered them. I heard Bo yelp a little and saw what the issue was. It didn't cut his mouth, but it could have I think. I threw that bone out - I've not had that issue before or since, but I approach them now with a little caution.
Bones were smaller and horrible.
These bones were supposed to be 6" but were less than 4". Also, what is supposed to be peanut butter inside is as hard as a rock, and the dogs can't even eat it. I will never purchase this brand again and I will go back to the Red Barn bones I usually buy.
don’t have title
The bones are great and our dog loves them. I realize that prices are going up everywhere but we ordered a case in March for $57 and in May they are $87, that’s quite the increase. As much as she loves them we will be looking somewhere else to buy her bones.
Don’t step on them
My girls, a Labrador and a Golden Doodle, love these! I mean it is there favorite thing, that being said, DO NOT step on them!!! Most certainly DO NOT let your precious puppers drop one on your foot, ouch!!! It will get you a bruise! But they love them!!!
Bones. & Chews
I will no longer buy these bones I feel the product has gone downhill. The bone is so small that my little dog can’t even get to the bone to lick out anything that is in there. Never mind my large labrador. The product inside the middle has hardening and is not edible for any dog. They used to devour these and they no longer eat them they let them sit after they touch the outside but once at heart is in the middle , my dogs no longer want anything to do with it I find myself having to dig in to pull out the ingredients so they can lick them and it does not seem like it’s much peanut butter flavored anymore and it does give off a bad smell…. And I only allow my dogs to have fresh treats so it’s not like they’re sitting out much I will no longer purchases and for the price they are extremely high now as opposed to being a couple of dollars
Yoshi loves her new bone. She has gotten as far as her tongue will allow (big tongue-Golden Retreiver) and is now working her mandibles on the bone.
Disappointing packaging change
I have purchased the pack of 20 several times and the bones have always come individually sealed in plastic. The last order had all of the bones in one bag without the individual packaging. The fill is already drying out as well as falling out of the bones. I would not purchase again!
What is in this bone?
Product has all kinds of ingredients and potential allergens. Product listing is not clear what all is in this bone filling.
Dog Bone Review
I had a bone for about 2 weeks and left it out, and our dog is not interested. It's like plastic. He just won't bother with it. Not usually the way he reacts.
Small openings on both ends
My dogs originally loved these bones. I have a medium size dog and small dog. They both spent hours working at getting the filler. Now many of these bones have such a small opening on both ends, they can hardly get any out. They end up giving up. The point is to entertain the dog, not have the owner sit there and use a stick or something to help dig the filling out. Also, the price for these have greatly increased, making them even less appealing.