Bones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two-in-one, long-lasting treat—a hoof to gnaw on and a tasty, soft filling on the inside. Product made in the USA.
- Lip-smacking filling is made with delicious flavors dogs love like peanut butter.
- Provides lasting chewing satisfaction and licking for the tasty filling.
- Delivers the chewing satisfaction dogs crave, and helps support dental health.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.30Chewy Price$2.85List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Knee Caps Dog Treats, 6 count$10.94Chewy Price$11.22List Price$10.39Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Shin Bone Stuffed with Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, & Carrot Blend Dog Treat, 3 - 4 in$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Pig Ear Chews Dog Treats, 20 count$26.99Chewy Price$31.93List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Bone Dog Treats, 1 count$8.16Chewy Price$7.75Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Beef Foreshank Bone Dog Treat$6.29Chewy Price$7.94List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Bone Dog Treats, 6-in, 1 count$5.94Chewy Price$7.26List Price$5.64Autoship Price
- Nandi Bushveld Venison Shin Bone Dog Treat$10.09Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.59Autoship Price
- Nandi Bushveld Antelope Classic Bone Dog Treat, Large$20.21Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.20Autoship Price
- Nandi Nguni Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treats, 2 count$10.48Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.96Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Beef Knee Cap Bones Dog Treats, 10 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Chomp'ems Premium Natural Chews Variety Pack Small Dog Bone Treats, 7 count$12.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Hoof., Filling: Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Hoof, Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Hoof, Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Trachea., Filling: Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Hoof. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Grain||Cheese, Bacon||Beef, Peanut Butter, Meat||Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
383 Customer Reviews
Long lasting, interest holding
I gave my dogs each a peanut butter filled hoof over a week ago. They still are interested in picking them up to chew and may even fuss over which one that they get. I hadn't given them hooves before, and they both like different types of chews and one of my dogs is a very strong chewer. These have been awesome for them both. I love seeing them continuously choose these. I'm glad I bought four, so I've got two more, but these definitely are going to be repeat buys in this household.
I made the mistake of not reading the reviews, this smells absolutely awful and my partner couldn’t even handle being in the bedroom until we aired it out. The worst thing is that my dog loved it so much lol. Also was much smaller than advertised but I don’t mind cos I wanted it gone asap
My dogs absolutely love these bones. They are long lasting not like other bones where they are gone within 10 minutes. They are still chewing on them now and it is 3 weeks later.
Very stinky - not for apartments or small spaces
My dog loves it and I am not surprised, but please be warned - you will want to put your pet outside to chew on this. It smells very, very bad. I did not read the reviews before buying it. He does enjoy it, but I could only recommend this if you have a yard or porch for your pup to lay out on. Not for apartment dogs! And do not give it to them in a car or another enclosed space.
UNFAIR marketing - Smaller product for same price
My dog loved this so I bought 10 more. But 7 of the 10 are scrawny-they're only about 2/3 or 1/2 the size as the first one I bought and therefore the size I expected to receive in the future. Though perhaps unintentional, it's deceptive to show a product get what you paid for and then subsequently not get what you paid for. I feel like I should be credited for the 7 small items. Next time, I order, I will do so only if I can specify the size I want ( and know is fair).Been Trying to upload photo but having trouble doing so
Good for small dogs
Our 3 dogs love them, and didn't have the same foul-smelling experience as others. They last a long time, just put some peanut butter in them to renew the experience.
Dog liked it, I didn't
My dog was super into this item, but it smelled really bad. He kept bringing it into my office while I was working. Eventually I threw it away. Couldn't deal with the smell any more.
Dogs love them!
My dogs love these. I don't notice much of a smell but my husband does and he can't stand it. We are training the dogs to stop bringing them in the house and so far they are doing pretty well with it. I'll be ordering more of these.
One of her favorite things!!
My 14 year old dog loves these so much. She will lick the hooves long after they have no filling. She gets them with every auto ship.
My cocker spaniel likes hooves and likes peanut butter inside his Kong but would not even consider this treat after 1 sniff.