Bones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two-in-one, long-lasting treat—a hoof to gnaw on and a tasty, soft filling on the inside. Product made in the USA.
- Lip-smacking filling is made with delicious flavors dogs love like peanut butter.
- Provides lasting chewing satisfaction and licking for the tasty filling.
- Delivers the chewing satisfaction dogs crave, and helps support dental health.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Pig Ear, 2 count$5.06Chewy Price$4.81Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Slim Beef Gullet Stick 5-6" Dog Treats, 5-6", 10 count$10.29Chewy Price$9.78Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Bone Dog Treats, 1 count$6.53Chewy Price$6.20Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 1 count$4.04Chewy Price$3.84Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Knee Caps Dog Treats, 6 count$10.94Chewy Price$11.67List Price$10.39Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Bone Dog Treats, 1 count$8.46Chewy Price$8.04Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Roasted Marrow Bone 3" Dog Treat, 1 count$3.41Chewy Price$3.24Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Pig Ear Chews Dog Treats, 4 count$11.76Chewy Price$11.17Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Chicken & Rice Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 1 count$4.98Chewy Price$4.73Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Shin Bone Stuffed with Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, & Carrot Blend Dog Treat, 3-4 in$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Bully Stick Stuffed Bone Dog Treat, 2 count, 5-6-in$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealGrillerz Pork Knee Bone Dog Treat$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Hoof., Filling: Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Hoof, Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Hoof, Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Trachea., Filling: Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||Beef Trachea, Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Grain||Cheese, Bacon||Beef, Peanut Butter, Meat||Cheese, Bacon|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
408 Customer Reviews
Ungodly smell, but my dog loves them
My dog freaking loves these things, but her breath smells like a dementor after she eats them. The smell lingers throughout the entire house for hours as well. I can't even throw them in the trash because it hits you in the face every time you open the lid. I have them in a vacuum sealed bag in the freezer and I'll give them to her outside once it's nice out, but probably only in bath days, because she stinks after eating them.
Do not buy these....
Do not buy these trust me. I gave them to my dogs and it literally smelled like a farm. No offense but it smelled like I was shoveling horse poop, and it was stuck on the bottom of my shoes and walked around the house. At first I could not figure out where the smell was coming from. I thought one of the dogs had to have gone poop somewhere. Nope it's these bones. I threw them out the same day. Wish I would of read the reviews first, I would of notice people talking about the smell as well. A waste on my part.
Great! Two treats in one! Once the peanut butter treat is gone, they still have the hoove as a "bone" for a while. I even fill with peanut butter as an added treat once empty.
My dog loved the bone she was eating it inside. My house now smells like a cow barn. My Advise is if you buy this bone have you dog eat it outside.
Extremely dissatisfied with hoof, very little peanut butter filling in it basically an empty hoof was sent to me. Will not be giving it to my dog!
Dog liked it, but very smelly
My dog liked this treat alright, but it had a very gross odor from the second it came out of the plastic. Not sure if the smell was from the hoof itself, or something they did to the peanut butter, but it was disgusting. I will stick to filling bones with peanut butter myself in the future.
Yummy, but so STINKY
My 10 month old chewers loved these, however, they smell TERRIBLE - I can't even describe it! We got rid of them very quickly. I would only buy again if the dogs were outside all day (my pups would just drag them back in the doggie door).
Best stuffed treat EVER!!!
Dogs ABSOLUTELY loved these—will buy nothing else. The smell wasn’t too bad— will be buying again and again and again
Dogs loved inside but once empty not too crazy about hooves. For an occasional distraction okay.
My dog loves this peanut butter filled hoof. It will keep him occupied for hours at a time and when the peanut butter is gone he will continue to chew the hoof. This hoof does have an odor so is best to chew outside of the house, (porch or yard). Also I watch and as the hoof is chewed smaller I remove it. So happy this product is made in the USA.