Bones & Chews Made in USA Pig Ear
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chew-tastic pig ears with no other added ingredients. Product made in the USA.
- Naturally high in tasty, easily digestible protein so you can feel good about giving it.
- Makes a long-lasting reward that helps satisfy your dog’s need to chew, and helps clean teeth.
- Grain-free and single ingredient so it can be a great choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Made in the USA with no sugar, gluten, additives, chemicals, or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.45Chewy Price$2.33Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 4-5" Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 2 count$4.86Chewy Price$4.62Autoship Price
- Cadet Pig Ears Dog Treats, 12 count$18.99Chewy Price$32.29List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Grillerz Smoked Pig Ears Dog Treats, 12 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.00List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 2 count$5.25Chewy Price$4.99Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Pig Ear Chews Dog Treats, 10 count$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Knee Caps Dog Treats, 4 count$7.45Chewy Price$7.78List Price$7.08Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 1 count$4.04Chewy Price$3.84Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Shin Bone Stuffed with Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, & Carrot Blend Dog Treat, 3-4 in$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Slim Beef Gullet Stick 5-6" Dog Treats, 5-6", 2 count$2.50Chewy Price$2.38Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 1 count$3.69Chewy Price$3.51Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Roasted Marrow Bone 3" Dog Treat, 3 count$10.23Chewy Price$9.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Pig Ear||Sweet Potato.||Cod Fish Skin 25%, Sweet Potato 75%.||Water Buffalo Cheek||Sweet Potato, Beef Liver.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables, Seafood & Fish||—||Sweet Potato, Liver, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
285 Customer Reviews
The size of these pigs ears varies. Some are the size they should be, others appear to be little pieces. I have a golden retriever. The little ones they send are a joke and not worth the price they charge for them. My last 3 orders of them, about 40% were tiny pieces. I will be buying them from now on at the store where I can pick out my own ones
These ears are loved by my baby. She gets them every Saturday as a special treat. These ears are wonderful. Individually wrapped and freash.
awesome! corgi loved it
Didn’t last long with my little guy, but it didn’t smell and he absolutely loved it so I say it’s a win win for both of us!
chomp, chomp, gone
My German Shepherd, Fiest mix dog loves these. She doesn't get them often, but when she does she chomps 'em up in no time and is a happy camper.
Dogs loved them
This was a special treat for one of our huskies that has cancer and wanted her to have one last Chewy box before crossing the rainbow bridge. The pig ears were a good size, sealed individually and didn’t stain anything. All 6 huskies and even the 2 chihuahuas loved them! Zaria was only able to eat a tiny bit, but really enjoyed it.
Not this time
I have ordered these same pigs ears for years without any problem. Last shipment came and they’re so stale that my dog has trouble chewing them. Because I’ve had such good luck in the past this won’t stop me from ordering yours in the future but I thought chewy should know about all the current inventory.
German Shepards Favorite
Sasha absolutely loves these pig ears. She gets to have one every Friday night instead of her regular nighttime treat. She has it eaten in a split but it’s a pig ear not a bone so that’s to be expected. I’ve been ordering her these for a very long while now she is 7yrs., and never had a use with greasiness or being too small. Love that they are made in the USA.
Shiloh’s favorite treat
This is the second pig ear I’ve boughten from Bones & Chews and have no complaints. The pig ears are huge and Shiloh really enjoyed his treat. Definitely will be buying more!
Big size for the price
My smaller dog likes bully sticks so I thought she might like this. She chews on it from time to time but it's not a favorite of hers, not sure why. It is a pretty big size for the price though so if your dog loves pig ears I'd recommend this item
Dog loves ears
The ears are so much better to give my dog compared to bones. The bones break into small sharp pieces. The ears are crispy and easily chewed.