Bones & Chews Made in USA Roasted Marrow Bone 3" Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA, these 3-inch roasted marrow bones are the perfect size for smaller dogs.
- Free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives for a delicious, natural chew.
- Hand trimmed with natural marrow inside for a rich, meaty flavor that dogs love.
- Optimal moisture levels are maintained throughout the roasting process to minimize splintering.
- These high-density bones are never treated with any chemicals, bleach or formaldehyde.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paw & Pantry Mini Bones Chicken Grain-Free Dog Treats, 24 count$14.59Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Nandi Bushveld Antelope Classic Bone Dog Treat, Large$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nandi Bushveld Venison Shin Bone Dog Treat$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Grillerz Little Grillerz Pork Femur Center Cut Dog Treats, 5 count$5.73Chewy Price$7.28List Price$5.44Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Chomp'ems Premium Natural Chews Variety Pack Small Dog Bone Treats, 7 count$12.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.53Autoship Price
- Redbarn Small Chicken Filled Bones Dog Treats, 2.5-in chew, 1 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Lennox Tender Bones Chicken Wrapped Dog Treats, 2 count$4.82Chewy Price$4.58Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 2 - 3-inch Peanut Butter Filled Bone Dog Treats, 4 count$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Beef Marrow 2-3-in Dog Bone Treats, 3 count$17.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Redbarn Small Lamb Filled Bones Dog Treats, 2.5-in chew, 1 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Grillerz Pork Knee Bone Dog Treat$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Grillerz Meaty Mammoth Jr. Beef Bone Dog Treat$7.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Marrow Bone.||Made from Grass-Fed Beef.||100% Natural Beef Bone.||100% Natural Beef Bone.||Beef Bone.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
529 Customer Reviews
great for a picky eater
My cavalier is normally intimidated by items that are too big to chew. She won't even chew the XS yak cheese (although she still values it and tries to hide it). At first, she avoided this bone because it was too big, but once we poked out some of the marrow and she realized what was inside, she's been activity trying to gnaw at it.
Chuwi is spoiled__LOL
When I first gave this bone to my dog, he sniffed it, licked it, pushed it around with his nose...then left it alone for two days. You see, he's spoiled and likes instant gratification like whimzees. But on day 3, I decided not to give him other treats. (He's a 12# terrier-mix rescue). But he got accustomed to eating well these past 5 months. I walked into the living room, and he was chewing, licking, and going crazy with his little bone. He's done so on several occasions now. He's not so "picky" any more...he's trying to get the marrow inside. I'm pleased with it and him putting aside his finicky ways.
She loved them
Lucie enjoys this size bone and is occupied for over an hour. We keep it around and she will continue to chew on it for weeks. I sometimes fill it with a small piece of cheese with treats press into it.
My dog loves these and chews on them for months. My only disappointment is the last one I received was a 1/4 of the size as the one I purchased in 2021. Not sure if this is permanent change but will watch to decide if cost makes it worth purchasing in the future.
Dog got bored
My dog was interested in it for a day. He has a strong jaw and could chew all day. He chewed all the good stuff off it in one day and hasn’t touched it since. I’ve been trying to find a good hard chew that lasts days. He started getting sick from those yak chews so they no longer work. No luck yet.
I was disappointed with the lack of marrow in these bones. I bought some 4 in ones from another company and they were terrible. Chewy does a great job with customer service. Will continue to buy other items from them.
Great non smelly bone
It’s huge. I’d LOVE to see smaller bones. The great part is that it doesn’t stink like a regular bone. He eats the marrow and all the outside. Then I accidentally step on it and scream to high heaven! Great product. Of course, use with supervision.
My dogs love this product. I can give this to them and I don’t have to worry about the quality.
Pet the Pit
My American Pit Bull Terrier has got to chew and chomp and these bones are the perfect solution. They last a long time, are covered in a based gravy and keeps her busy for hours. Have them auto ship!!
These Bones Are Great!
Our breeder sent one of these bones home with our 10 week old puppy, and I wondered if it would be too messy or hurt the puppy....she LOVES the bones, and had the original 2 months before it appeared to splinter at 1 end. I have since ordered 4 more of this size and even branched out to the larger bone...all are a huge hit and keep her busy. It is so funny to see our 10 lb. puppy haul the bigger bone around! They still have to be used under supervision, but she sure loves them...AND MADE IN THE USA!