Bones & Chews Peanut Butter Flavor Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two-in-one dog treat with a water buffalo horn to gnaw on and a soft filling on the inside.
- Lip-smacking filling is made with delicious peanut butter flavor dogs love.
- Provides lasting chewing and licking for the tasty filling to keep pups occupied.
- Delivers a satisfying chew that dogs instinctually crave and a tasty treat, too.
- Helps support your dog’s oral health while they chew.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Barking Buddha Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 10-12-in$8.00Chewy Price$7.60Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 5 count$19.49Chewy Price$18.52Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Large Dog Treat, 1 ct$9.12Chewy Price$11.55List Price$8.66Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Cow Hooves, 10 count$13.74Chewy Price$13.05Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Cheek Peanut Butter Dipped Dog Bone, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 3 count$11.07Chewy Price$10.52Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Chicken & Rice Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 1 count$4.98Chewy Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Buffalo Beef Cheek Rolls Dog Treat, 5 count, 5 - 6 inches$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 6" Braided Water Buffalo Tendon Dog Chews, 3ct, bundle of 2$31.96Chewy Price$30.36Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Cheese & Bacon Flavor Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats, 6 count$40.02Chewy Price$38.02Autoship Price
- QT Dog Buffalo Hornz Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treat, Small$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Large Dog Chew, 6.5-in$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Buffalo Horn, Peanut Butter, Water Buffalo Hide, Rice Starch.||Water Buffalo Horn, Water Buffalo Pizzle, Water Buffalo Hide...||Water Buffalo Horn, Water Buffalo Hide, Rice Starch...||Water Buffalo Gullet, Water Buffalo Pizzle||Beef Ear, Peanut Dust, Ionized Water.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Human-Grade, Indoor, Low Fat, Natural|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter, Buffalo||Buffalo||Cheese, Bacon||Buffalo||Beef|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
This is one of the biggest hits with both of our dogs! Unlike stuffed bones that are frequently never touched again once the stuffing is out, they both continue to seek these horns out even after they’ve finished off the stuffing. They’re also super easy to re-stuff (I like to fill with yogurt, baby food, and/or peanut butter and freeze). I was initially skeptical that it would be worth the price, but we definitely get our money’s worth out of it.
is this supposed to be peanut butter?
I don’t know what they filled this with but it smells bad. My dog will eat anything you put in front of her and this is truly the first time she has refused anything. Now that I smelled it, I can’t say I blame her. It does not smell like peanut butter at all. It’s gross
Not Sure What It Is But
I purchased these after reading the ingredients for my allergy-prone giant. He had never tried water buffalo but homemade peanut butter cookies is a favorite treat. Nothing in the ingredient list raised a flag so I ordered two due to the sale. I figured though my boy is very picky and in a flare right now, even if he didn't like them surely one of my five other besties would. Having given this three tries now, I'm not sure what to say. Atlan isn't sure what to do with the bone and I'm a little concerned. He took it in his mouth with confusion and set it down. He rubbed his neck against it like he does sometimes on a dessicated animal carcass he'd come across in the woods - we live in the country ya'll :) After a while and taking it to different locations (to see if the view might offer a more pleasing experience?) he finally settled down to chew. After two hours, he wasn't more than an inch into the filling when I took it away he didn't protest. This morning as a treat before their meal I offered it to him again. He knows it's his but basically put it down and prepared to guard it from the pack but didn't care to put it in his mouth. I took it away. Then, I offered a fresh one to my big pig, 120 pounds of prowling appetite. I was surprised to see a similar reaction. They like it but they don't want to eat it. They mouth it and rub on it like they would something disgusting like when I scream and take something away from them. So I'm very concerned about the quality of this in terms of ingredients, production method, age, hidden chemicals, etc. I see in the reviews many dogs ate this and survived so I'm not hysterical but I'll be returning them. Two stars because this package may be a fluke of the process and they do like it ... just not as a treat.
I was so excited for my dogs to try these. Very disappointing, they didn't even last an hour and they splintered into pieces. Had to throw them out
My dog only liked the peanut butter
My dog only likes the peanut butter part of this item, I bought it hoping it would work out for him but he was not into it. Also has a weird smell
fell out in seconds
Stuffing FELL out within seconds Pup enjoyed it but obviously thought it would last longer
Great Treat....but messy!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is a great treat to keep dogs entertained for some time. The horn is hard so great for a chewer and the peanut butter flavor keeps their attention. The product is very messy as the dogs try to get the peanut butter, as it flakes off everywhere! It is also somewhat smelly! I would recommend providing this as an outdoor only treat unless you want to be cleaning your floors. Overall, great product for the pups!
#ReceivedFreeProduct My pug tends to piggishly gobble things up quickly but this has been a 3 day event so far. I have enjoyed watching her take her time for once working on a chew for more then a day and he seems to love the peanut butter stuffing. The size is large but not overly big, I would say perfect for medium to large size dogs. The horn itself is nice and solid but not so hard she can't chew it. I think the rate she is going she could work on it the rest of the week, that is great news for me that I don't have to run out and get her another chew so quickly. This chew over all is a great value and size made of quality ingredients.
Not for aggressive chewers!
Not for aggressive chewers! I was really hoping the outside would last so that I could refill it, however my dogs demolished them in less than five minutes including the outside. They did however seem to find them delicious.
Not for aggressive chewers
Had to throw it away after 10 minutes because our pup immediately was breaking large chunks of horn off and eating them.