Bones & Chews Peanut Butter Flavor Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two-in-one dog treat with a water buffalo horn to gnaw on and a soft filling on the inside.
- Lip-smacking filling is made with delicious peanut butter flavor dogs love.
- Provides lasting chewing and licking for the tasty filling to keep pups occupied.
- Delivers a satisfying chew that dogs instinctually crave and a tasty treat, too.
- Helps support your dog’s oral health while they chew.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nandi Karoo Ostrich Long Dog Bone$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- chewmeter Yaky Himalayan Cheese Chew Dog Treats, X-Large$61.53Chewy Price$169.48List Price$58.45Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, case of 20$67.09Chewy Price$83.97List Price$63.74Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Whole Deer Antlers Dog Chews, 1-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$57.00List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Large$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, case of 20$113.74Chewy Price$108.05Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Heather Tree Root Dog Chew, Medium$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Medium Breed Grain-Free Dog Treats, 2.5-oz pouch$10.09Chewy Price$9.59Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Small$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Medium$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Trachea Dog Treats, 20 count$53.19Chewy Price$65.20List Price$50.53Autoship Price
- Downtown Pet Supply 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 10 pack$25.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Buffalo Horn, Peanut Butter, Water Buffalo Hide, Rice Starch.||Water Buffalo Horn, Water Buffalo Pizzle, Water Buffalo Hide...||Water Buffalo Gullet, Water Buffalo Pizzle||Water Buffalo Tendon||Water Buffalo Tendon|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter, Buffalo||Buffalo||Buffalo||Buffalo||Buffalo|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Not Sure What It Is But
I purchased these after reading the ingredients for my allergy-prone giant. He had never tried water buffalo but homemade peanut butter cookies is a favorite treat. Nothing in the ingredient list raised a flag so I ordered two due to the sale. I figured though my boy is very picky and in a flare right now, even if he didn't like them surely one of my five other besties would. Having given this three tries now, I'm not sure what to say. Atlan isn't sure what to do with the bone and I'm a little concerned. He took it in his mouth with confusion and set it down. He rubbed his neck against it like he does sometimes on a dessicated animal carcass he'd come across in the woods - we live in the country ya'll :) After a while and taking it to different locations (to see if the view might offer a more pleasing experience?) he finally settled down to chew. After two hours, he wasn't more than an inch into the filling when I took it away he didn't protest. This morning as a treat before their meal I offered it to him again. He knows it's his but basically put it down and prepared to guard it from the pack but didn't care to put it in his mouth. I took it away. Then, I offered a fresh one to my big pig, 120 pounds of prowling appetite. I was surprised to see a similar reaction. They like it but they don't want to eat it. They mouth it and rub on it like they would something disgusting like when I scream and take something away from them. So I'm very concerned about the quality of this in terms of ingredients, production method, age, hidden chemicals, etc. I see in the reviews many dogs ate this and survived so I'm not hysterical but I'll be returning them. Two stars because this package may be a fluke of the process and they do like it ... just not as a treat.
My dog only liked the peanut butter
My dog only likes the peanut butter part of this item, I bought it hoping it would work out for him but he was not into it. Also has a weird smell
fell out in seconds
Stuffing FELL out within seconds Pup enjoyed it but obviously thought it would last longer
Great Treat....but messy!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is a great treat to keep dogs entertained for some time. The horn is hard so great for a chewer and the peanut butter flavor keeps their attention. The product is very messy as the dogs try to get the peanut butter, as it flakes off everywhere! It is also somewhat smelly! I would recommend providing this as an outdoor only treat unless you want to be cleaning your floors. Overall, great product for the pups!
#ReceivedFreeProduct My pug tends to piggishly gobble things up quickly but this has been a 3 day event so far. I have enjoyed watching her take her time for once working on a chew for more then a day and he seems to love the peanut butter stuffing. The size is large but not overly big, I would say perfect for medium to large size dogs. The horn itself is nice and solid but not so hard she can't chew it. I think the rate she is going she could work on it the rest of the week, that is great news for me that I don't have to run out and get her another chew so quickly. This chew over all is a great value and size made of quality ingredients.
Not for aggressive chewers!
Not for aggressive chewers! I was really hoping the outside would last so that I could refill it, however my dogs demolished them in less than five minutes including the outside. They did however seem to find them delicious.
Not for aggressive chewers
Had to throw it away after 10 minutes because our pup immediately was breaking large chunks of horn off and eating them.
The dogs loved these
#ReceivedFreeProduct These were great chewing snacks for the dogs. These kept them busy trying to get the goodies out of the center. Once they got the center, they loved chewing on the horn which is great for dental health. Chewing toys should always be used under supervision but please be sure to especially do so with larger dogs/strong chewers. These would never be broken by my little dog but my bigger dog did splinter the horn and that’s when it needed to be taken.
#ReceivedFreeProduct Roscoe is our 90-pound lap dog that LOVES to chew on things, and this Bones & Chews Peanut Butter Flavor Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats were perfect! He gets the perfect combination of chewing and licking. It also lasts forever considering how big he is, we will certainly buy more!
Great chew for medium dog
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is a great chew for medium sized dogs. My dog loved the filling inside the horn. He stayed interested in chewing on the horn itself after the filling was gone. The horn does get a small odor after being chewed on, but its not bad.