Bones & Chews Rope Duck Crinkle with Bone Dog Toy, 15"
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to do it all—it’s cuddleable, play-worthy and chewable with its attached bone.
- Features three interesting textures—leather, cotton rope and bone.
- Comes with a 1.5-inch water buffalo bone around the duck’s neck.
- Stuffed with a recycled water bottle for a satisfying crunch dogs love.
- Squeakerless so no matter how rambunctious your pup gets, playtime stays quiet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Denim & Swirl Bone TPR Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.93Chewy Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$6.07Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Bamboo Chicken Dog Toy, 5.75-in$3.19Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Branch Beef Dog Toy, 9.5-in$10.06Chewy Price$11.89List Price
- Ethical Pet Bam-bones Plus Beef Tough Dog Chew Toy, 4-in$3.92Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- KONG Wubba Weaves with Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$10.35Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Spunky Pup Furry Friends Hippo Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$7.67Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Spunky Pup Lil' Bitty Squeakers Elephant Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.25Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Spunky Pup Furry Friends Penguin Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- Spunky Pup Lil' Bitty Squeakers Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Spunky Pup Lil' Bitty Squeakers Gator Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Dental, Crinkle||Dental, Crinkle||Tough Chewer||Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Cotton, Canvas, Leather, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Canvas, Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
Held Up with my Aggressive Chewer
My dog is about 70lbs and is an extremely aggressive chewer. He will ruin a toy in seconds and finish an extra large rawhide in hours. I bought this toy for him a couple weeks ago and it is still going strong. The bone is still on, the leather has held up, and the rope has not come apart. I’m very Impressed especially considering it’s one of his favorite toys and he plays with it all the time. Would highly recommend!!
Destroyed in seconds
My labs destroyed this in seconds. I was picking out the stuffing which looked like horse hair out of their mouths. I DO NOT recommend this toy for big dogs that like to play tug with toys.
My super chewer loves this
My dog is what I would consider to be a super chewer. She’s not quite as strong as others, but she is a pitbull. I found a similar toy at Meijer and she loved it so much I found this on chewy and ordered it! Because of the bone attached to it, my dog doesn’t immediately chew so hard on it so it slows her down. She treats it almost like a puzzle! Ive never seen her love a toy so much, she even has been cuddling with it when she sleeps which is very unlike her.
Not up to the task
I personally loved this toy and purchased it for a young pup who loves to chew. Unfortunately, Theo had the head in shreds within minutes, despite the strong materials. I would not recommend this toy for an aggressive chewer.
Best chew toy yet!
I absolutely recommend this duck! I was having real trouble finding toys that my 6 month old pup was interested in but wouldn’t destroy. Soft toys lasted 3 minutes but he couldn’t care less about the rubber, more durable toys. Voilá, the combo duck! The leathery head is well stitched and tasty—lasted 3 months! The water buffalo bone is interesting but not smelly and has really helped with his teething! Unlike some reviews he still hasn’t cracked the bone, despite being a pretty powerful chewer. The crinkly plastic bottle inside the rope body was a wonderful surprise and really keeps his attention! Thank you, Chewy, for those 15 minute intervals of down time when I didn’t have to entertain a puppy! I have now purchased 3, as well as the whale version.
Duck Bone is a Hit!
This is my second purchase of this toy. My Great Dane acts like a Lab and wants to fetch things. This toy has a good "weight" to it, so I can throw it a good distance. Also, it's a safe toy - she can't chew it to shreds, so it holds up well.
Rope Duck Crinkle
Our dog had one of these chew toys, as a gift. And the bone was almost gone. Couldn't find at original store where it came from. Decided to check out Chewy and THERE IT WAS! This is our dogs favorite toy ever!
Not for a Lab
My 9 month old lab chewed the head off of this toy in minutes. Head filled with some type of vegetative grass or hay. A mess!
Not for chewers
We were so excited to try this with our puppy. Unfortunately after about 10 minutes he ate right through the beak part! Not really a sewable toy sadly. Probably good for dogs who aren’t tough chewers.
Did survive an Hour
Toy didn’t even last an hour of play time. Wasn’t chewing hard or heavy just normal play. Bone split in half and started to pull apart instantly. Looks like it’s made well it will just fall apart.