Bones & Chews Rope Elephant with Bone Dog Toy, 9"
About This Item
- Designed to do it all—it’s cuddleable, play-worthy and chewable with its attached bone.
- Features lots of different textures—leather on the front, canvas on the back, cotton rope and bone.
- Comes with a 1.5-inch water buffalo bone around the elephant’s neck.
- Stuffed with coconut fiber filling and lined with tough, natural jute material.
- Squeakerless so no matter how rambunctious your pup gets, playtime stays quiet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$14.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Flamingo Firehose Squeaky Dog Toy$11.23Chewy Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy, Small$4.19Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Links Tough Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope with Handle & Tassels Dog Toy$7.61Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Dental Ball Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Medium$10.54Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- Nerf Dog Tuff Tug 3 Ring Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Rope & Balls Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$7.49Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Super Squeak Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, 14-in$9.25Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- ROGZ by KONG Grinz Treat Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Exercise||Teething, Dental||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Cotton, Canvas, Leather, Plant Material, Natural Fabric||Rope, Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Dog loved this!!
I have come to accept that the toys my dog (border collie pup) loves most are the ones she can chew to shreds. I understand people saying these don’t last long (ours lasted about a week, but the bone part is still going strong and it’s her favorite), but I’d rather pay $8-$10 for a toy my dog likes, even if it doesn’t last months, than $30 on a durable one that lasts because she doesn’t want it. Out of the 12-15 toys I ordered, this was her favorite, so I’m ordering more!
Bone was broken off of toy when it arrived. Puppy destroyed remainder of toy within 3 days. Obviously not a smart choice for a puppy-mini schnauzer
Very poor quality was destroyed in seconds. I thought that leather would be a good choice for my dog who love to chew up things. Brady is 8 months and had absolutely no struggle in destroying the toy.
Both cute and inexpensive.
Emma, my Chihuahua, loves playing with this. Of course, she removed the little bone first. Now she carries the elephant around. Just this morning, she brought it into bed with me. She found it in her igloo & was really excited. Perfect size for a small dog
Don’t buy this.
This toy lasted 10 minutes! Stuffing everywhere. Can’t find the bone from the trunk.
Destroyed in 10 minutes
Unfortunately, this toy lasted about 10 min with our 5.5 month old Great Pyrenees puppy before its “guts” of coconut husk pieces got flung all over the floor. He was less interested in the bone and more interested in the leather. The toy is also very small for the price for a large/giant breed puppy - FYI. Would be more appropriate for a small / toy breed, gentle chewer.
This is ridiculous
I just received these new toys for my dog who is 75 pounds and this toy is clearly meant for dogs that are 5 pounds or smaller. This is ridiculously small and was not disclosed anywhere I don’t even know if I would give this to a small dog. This is my hand for a reference I am a 5 ‘4 female with smaller hands.
Don’t waste your money
I just got this for my 7 month old Mini Schnauzer and it last the most less than 10 minutes before there was straw stuffing all over the floor after giving it to her. Super disappointed. I wouldn’t recommend as the stitching doesn’t last.
pups loves this toy
My three month old puppy loves this toy. She chewed on it so much that she eventually separated the bone from the toy, but still lays with both separate
NOT a chew toy
My puppy ate through this toy in less than a week- and its stuffed with what looks like hey. It was all over my house. Way too flimsy for a chew toy