Bones & Chews Rope Toucan with Hoof Dog Toy, 10"
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to do it all—it’s cuddleable, play-worthy and chewable with its attached bone.
- Features three interesting textures—canvas fabric body, leather eyes, cotton rope and hoof.
- Great for interactive games like catch and fetch, indoors, outdoors or anywhere pups play.
- Comes with a beak made of water buffalo hoof for your dog to chew away on.
- Squeakerless so no matter how rambunctious your pup gets, playtime stays quiet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Bamboo Chicken Dog Toy, 9.5-in$8.41Chewy Price$11.89List Price
- Hartz Dura Play Tug of Fun Double Ring Squeaky Latex Dog Toy$10.79Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Triple Jack Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- fouFIT Fox Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Dura-Fused Leather Jungle Dog Toy, Character Varies$7.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Bones & Chews Rope with Horns Dog Toy 14-16", 1ct$5.07Chewy Price$7.27List Price
- Tuffy's Jr 3WayTug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue Camo$16.99Chewy Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy, Medium$9.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy,Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- fouFIT Shark Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks Flavorit Peanut Butter Flavor Nylon Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$6.96Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Pipe Wrench Chew Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up...||Tough Chewer, Dental||Dental|
|Material||Canvas, Cotton, Leather, Plant Material, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Cotton Rope, Beef Bone|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Very cute design did not last
Very cute product and was super excited to get it. My super-chewer got this yesterday for his 2nd Bday. Buffalo Horns normally last him months. This poor bird didn't last 30 mins. And, the toy is stuffed with a hay like material that is not fun trying to clean up.
Hooves on a rope are our FAVORITE!
My girls LOVE hooves on a rope. This style is really 2 toys in one which makes for good entertainment. They love chewing hooves
Do Not Waste Your Money
My dog loves the whale version of this toy (it lasted him weeks) so I thought I'd try this one out. The beak cow hoof broke off and splintered within minutes of him playing with it, and I had to get splinters of it out of his throat. He was uninterested in the toy after that.
I’ve reviewed one of their other products and the same thing happened with this one. The straw that’s on the inside comes out easily with only minor usage. I don’t recommend their stuffed products.
Cute, not great for chewers
Well, first off, I had to remove that beak hoof thing bc our dogs would’ve killed each other over it, but once it was beakless, the stuffing was fair game and it’s like this hay stuff and the dogs were eating it and it got everywhere. If your dog doesn’t destroy toys, this is fine. But if they do, this will be completely gone in minutes. Most of the toy has been completely shredded or eaten at this point. The rope legs are still around- so I guess I still have something?
Not worth the purchase
The leg was ripped off within 24 hours. Not worth the money because I already have to throw it away.
My dog went immediately for this toy. I didnt read that there was a cow hoof attached to it or I would never have bought it to begin with. It fell apart in minutes. Some type of hay attached to it was all over and it was in the garbage within a half hour. Dont waste your money
If your dog likes cow hoof treats....
They will love this toy! But, just like they break the hooves as treats, they will break this one. Then, it's just a fabric toy. But, it's fun for them while it lasts.
not for a strong chewer
Hudson very much enjoys the bird part of this toy and is not a very strong chewer but the beak (bone) was very thin and broke within the first hour.
Bad was a waste of my money horrible item there was hay inside of it and the beak it was destroyed in minutes not a good item .