Bones & Chews Water Buffalo Ear Chews Dog Treats, 20 ct
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from a single, highly digestible, protein-rich ingredient.
- Tough and crunchy texture with a delicious flavor your dog will love.
- Low fat and high in protein for a satisfying chew you can feel good about.
- Helps satisfy your best bud’s natural instinct to chew and gnaw.
- Helps support your dog’s oral health while they chew away.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jack & Pup Cow Ear Dog Treats, 15 count$20.95Chewy Price$24.15List Price$19.90Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Buffalo Tendon Taffy Dog Treats, 30 count, 10-12 inches$48.24Chewy Price$45.83Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 3ct$7.76Chewy Price$7.37Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count$21.95Chewy Price$23.95List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 6" Water Buffalo Bully Wrap Dog Treats, 3 count$10.28Chewy Price$9.77Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Pig Ear Dog Treats, 8 count$18.35Chewy Price$17.43Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 4-5" Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 10 count$15.49Chewy Price$21.04List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 9" Braided Water Buffalo Tendon Dog Chews, 3ct$20.61Chewy Price$19.58Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Jerky Springs 7 - 8" Dog Treats, 6 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Braided Beef Esophagus Jerky Dog Treats, 4 count$11.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Bravo! Bag-O-Chews 8" Beef Trachea Chews Dry-Roasted Dog Treats, 2 pack$6.82Chewy Price$6.48Autoship Price
- Bravo! Bag-O-Chews 3.5" Beef Trachea Chews Dry-Roasted Dog Treats, 4 pack$6.82Chewy Price$6.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Buffalo Ear||Cow Ears||Buffalo Ear, Honey, Natural Honey Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate.||Water Buffalo Cheek||Water Buffalo Cheek|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Beef, Meat||Buffalo, Honey, Meat, Herbs & Spices||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||High Protein||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Its really my bad for not looking into it more but these are very very small. They must be some type of inner piece or baby water buffalo ears! They are about the same texture as pig ears but about half the thickness and width. Every one in the bag was smaller than any pig ear Ive ever gotten. Not much a smell just that vague greasy smell every body part chew I've ever gotten smells like. Took my dog less than five minutes(large dog but not a power chewer). My dog loved them but he is not picky. These are much better suited to small dogs. *Same ear in all pics, largest out of the bag*
My doodles love these Buffalo Ears...when they get bored and are looking for trouble...this keeps them occupied.... no mess left behind and they are all natural.
I've bought these in the past, loved the amount for the price and the sizes were pretty consistent. This last bag though....should have been labeled as chips because most were too small to safely give to my dogs for any period of time. Luckily, I currently have a litter of 4/5 lbs pups that can play with them because other wise these tiny ones would all go to waste.
Water Buffalo Ears - nice change
Bought our 3 large breed heavy chewers pups these Water Buffalo Ears. Though they are not as thick or as large as the Cows ears that we usually get for them, these chews are a nice change. The pups chew them up in about 5-7 mins so they are not great for longer chew moments but they give them a little "working" chew action, I have not noticed a discernible smell so that is great! Cows ears will keep them pretty busy for 30+ mins but I like to be able to buy them in larger quantities as they go through them pretty quick - I hope that the cow ears come back soon in the larger quantities.
Will not buy these ever again. Very, very, disappointed. There were some in there that were literally smaller then my index finger. Not even good for the tiny Yorkie! Don't waste your money.
What did you guys do?
These used to be a good quality. Lasted a long time, were not too large and were not brittle. I don’t know what you did to the process or sourcing but this new batch is terrible. You seem to have improved the quality of the bag and ruined the product. What a shame. We won’t reorder. My 6lb dog chewed a huge chunk off in 5 min.
My good ear
The Buffalo ears are well received around here. Sophie likes them unconditionally. And they appear to have little or no residue in their preparation . Thus no potential staining . I will order more soon
My dog loves these! They aren't messy or smelly and they take him a long time to eat... More than 30 min. Keeps him entertained and happy!
My dog won't touch them. Wasted my money. She usually like treats and does not pass them up.
Dogs LOVE them!
I work with dogs and live in a dog friendly complex of 6 buildings so I have A LOT of dogs to give treats and rewards out to. So far every dog of every size have loved these ears! (Even the 5lb chihuahua with only 3 teeth). I originally bought these on sale because I read reviews that seemed 50/50 but I was actually surprised by the great quality when they arrived. I saw some reviews saying they were small, but I bought multiple bags and every one of them were even larger than regular pig ears I’ve purchased. I trued to find a small one as a quick treat and couldnt! Lol I will definitely be buying these again!