Booda Soft Bite Tail Spin Flyer Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- It flies, it floats, it's flexible!
- A fun, durable, interactive fetch toy that will keep your dog entertained in & out of the water
- Soft and gentle on your pet's teeth and gums
- Safe way to exercise and play
- Not for use as a chew or pull toy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Small/Medium, 1 count$3.50Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon Dog Flyer Dog Toy, Medium, Orange$6.73Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Stick Dog Toy, Large$10.04Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Paraflight Flyer Dog Toy, Small$7.45Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Chuckit! Strato Ball Dog Toy, Small, 2-pack$9.47Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Squeak Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$15.34Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Medium$6.45Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Hyper Pet K9 Kannon Mini K2 Dog Toy$15.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- DealChuckit! Air Fetch Ball 2-Pack Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws ZippyTuff Squeaker Ball Dog Toy, Teal, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Large$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Exercise||Exercise, Water Toy||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
291 Customer Reviews
Tail spin flyer
My dog LOVES his tail-spin flyer. We replace them a lot! They made a change to the latest one tho, the rim is hard plastic now instead of a softer tube. Louie noticed this right away and isn't as keen to play with it now. Please go back to the soft rim! He's so disappointed.
Hello, For the past 3 years I have been buying the medium Tail-Spin Flyer (2 a month) because its the only frisbee my dog loves. My last order of 6 are different, the interior ring is stiffer, my dog hates it. Is there any way I can buy some of the old kind?
This frisbee has a very hard plastic tube enclosed in the outer ring that hurts my dogs mouth/teeth every time they catch it.
Product has changed.
This USED to be a GREAT frisbee due to the fact the edging was soft. Now it has tubing in it that makes it no where near as soft. My dog says nope.
Rubber tubE replaced with hard plastic
My dog and I use to love these frisbees unfortunately they changed the material of the soft rubber tube to a HaRd plastic that isn’t friendly on my dogs teeth to bad I bought 10 of these thinking they were The product I ordered from you guys b4
This larger disc isn't as durable as the older versions. My dog's teeth already went through the edging of the pink material on the third toss across the field. While the border piping seems thicker than earlier models the material doesn't seem to be as strong. The smaller version I also ordered seemed to have stood up much better and longer with no frays appearing.
Within 20 min my yorkie had the plastic ring out of the toy leaving us with a circular piece of fabric
Not for Strong chewers
For the most part it works good. Does float. But the logo pealed off and the the fabrics tore pretty quick. It was fun while it lasted. I bought the medium sized for my 40 pound Aussie.
Review of tail spin flyer disc tiy
They flyers no longer have a “connector”to hold the round tube that holds makes the circle of the frisbee tube together. When my dog shakes the frisbee, the tube breaks apart making the frisbee unusable. I am going to look into other frisbees. Since the company has removed the connector, the frisbees have not been as long lasting
My pup liked it, but it doesn't fly and is a medium thick nylon type cloth material and doggie's teeth go right through it. A non-chewer, non-puppy may do better with it.