Booda Soft Bite Tail Spin Flyer Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- It flies, it floats, it's flexible!
- A fun, durable, interactive fetch toy that will keep your dog entertained in & out of the water
- Soft and gentle on your pet's teeth and gums
- Safe way to exercise and play
- Not for use as a chew or pull toy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Medium/Large, 1 count$4.52Chewy Price$5.65List Price
- DealChuckit! Air Fetch Ball 2-Pack Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$7.11Chewy Price$9.88List Price
- DealChuckit! Fetch Medley Ultra Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball Tough Dog Toy, Small, 2 count$9.38Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$6.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Strato Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 2-pack$11.01Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealChuckit! The Whistler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.03Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealHyper Pet Flippy Flopper Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, 9-in, 5 pack$42.53Chewy Price$49.55List Price
- DealChuckit! Sport 14S Launcher Squeaker Bundle Dog Toy, Small$8.66Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealJW Pet iSqueak Bouncin' Baseball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$5.99Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Kick Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Small$22.21Chewy Price$28.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Exercise||Exercise, Water Toy||Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
286 Customer Reviews
Rubber tubE replaced with hard plastic
My dog and I use to love these frisbees unfortunately they changed the material of the soft rubber tube to a HaRd plastic that isn’t friendly on my dogs teeth to bad I bought 10 of these thinking they were The product I ordered from you guys b4
This larger disc isn't as durable as the older versions. My dog's teeth already went through the edging of the pink material on the third toss across the field. While the border piping seems thicker than earlier models the material doesn't seem to be as strong. The smaller version I also ordered seemed to have stood up much better and longer with no frays appearing.
Not for Strong chewers
For the most part it works good. Does float. But the logo pealed off and the the fabrics tore pretty quick. It was fun while it lasted. I bought the medium sized for my 40 pound Aussie.
Review of tail spin flyer disc tiy
They flyers no longer have a “connector”to hold the round tube that holds makes the circle of the frisbee tube together. When my dog shakes the frisbee, the tube breaks apart making the frisbee unusable. I am going to look into other frisbees. Since the company has removed the connector, the frisbees have not been as long lasting
My pup liked it, but it doesn't fly and is a medium thick nylon type cloth material and doggie's teeth go right through it. A non-chewer, non-puppy may do better with it.
Great for playing fetch. Not the sturdiest toy
All my dogs love this toy, wish it was more durable though. I never left this toy done to be chewed and with normal fetch play it only lasted about a week. Very easy for teeth to puncture center.
Apart in 2hrs
I have a ShihTzu who loves to fetch. Bought this Booda fabric frizbee thinking he will love it. It was apart in under 2hrs. He chewed thru the fabric and right to the rubber ring which breaks apart very easily. Glad I was there with him. I do not recommend if you have a chewer or tugger/wrestler with toys.
Great for our dog but doesn't last long
Our frisbee nut Gracie is addicted to frisbee. This one is perfect except it does not last long, gets rips in the center almost immediately. She is an aggressive frisbee retriever so that might be part of the problem, but wishing there was a more durable center material made. We order these as they are the only ones that will not hurt her teeth and fly well.
Love this thing
I have had several of these. They are pretty tough and fly really well. The "Chuckit" is the other one I like. Both are great for playing fetch.
This toy arrived today and within minutes our dog destroyed it. Can you recommend a sturdier soft disc toy? I do not recommend this toy.