Booda Soft Bite Tail Spin Flyer Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- It flies, it floats, it's flexible!
- A fun, durable, interactive fetch toy that will keep your dog entertained in & out of the water
- Soft and gentle on your pet's teeth and gums
- Safe way to exercise and play
- Not for use as a chew or pull toy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Small/Medium$3.50Chewy Price$3.74List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Funble Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Tug Ball Tough Dog Toy, Small$7.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Chuckit! Pro Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 25M$15.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Wheel Dog Toy, Large$18.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- JW Pet Megalast Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$3.02Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Chuckit! Fanatic Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$5.51Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Blueberry, 4.5-in$8.69Chewy Price$9.80List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy, XX-Large$14.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- KONG Wubba Weave Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$7.86Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Chuckit! Paraflight Flyer Dog Toy, Large$10.94Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Exercise||Exercise, Water Toy||Outdoor, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Foam||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
280 Customer Reviews
Review of tail spin flyer disc tiy
They flyers no longer have a “connector”to hold the round tube that holds makes the circle of the frisbee tube together. When my dog shakes the frisbee, the tube breaks apart making the frisbee unusable. I am going to look into other frisbees. Since the company has removed the connector, the frisbees have not been as long lasting
Apart in 2hrs
I have a ShihTzu who loves to fetch. Bought this Booda fabric frizbee thinking he will love it. It was apart in under 2hrs. He chewed thru the fabric and right to the rubber ring which breaks apart very easily. Glad I was there with him. I do not recommend if you have a chewer or tugger/wrestler with toys.
Great for our dog but doesn't last long
Our frisbee nut Gracie is addicted to frisbee. This one is perfect except it does not last long, gets rips in the center almost immediately. She is an aggressive frisbee retriever so that might be part of the problem, but wishing there was a more durable center material made. We order these as they are the only ones that will not hurt her teeth and fly well.
Love this thing
I have had several of these. They are pretty tough and fly really well. The "Chuckit" is the other one I like. Both are great for playing fetch.
This toy arrived today and within minutes our dog destroyed it. Can you recommend a sturdier soft disc toy? I do not recommend this toy.
Too thin for my beagle
1 1/2 year old beagle had all the corners ripped off within 5 minutes. Probably better for older dogs and non destroyers
This little disc flies awesome pretty tough to it’s smaller than I thought it would be but it doesn’t stop a lab from loving it any less
Best toy ever!
This frisbee is hours of play for my 4 lb yorkie (small size). I was so happy to find that they are still making these after 25 years when we bought our first frisbee like this.
Frame ring of the frisbee broke the 2nd day of use
Bought this for my dog he loves it but the hard ring on the outer area of the disk broke when my dog Waylon and I were playing fetch. It flys far and great but durability is sub-par
Best soft frisbee
I have been buying this and the smaller Booda flying disc toy for my dogs for years. It flys really well and doesn’t harm teeth and gums!!! It also holds up to lots of use.