Booster Bath Elevated Dog Bathing & Grooming Center
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Relieves problems of bathing by providing elevation, containment, easy drainage and 360-degree access to your pet.
- Patented rubberized and textured non-slip mat prevents your dog from slipping and sliding during bath time.
- Included 3-point safety harness and collar keep your pet secure and in place while the spray nozzle controls water pressure and direction.
- Legs are easily removed and may be placed inside of the tub for convenient storage when not in use.
- Designed for home and light commercial use and comes in a variety of colors to best suit your home or yard.
Click here for Booster Bath Elevated Dog Bathing and Grooming Center Steps.
Booster Bath Elevated Dog Bathing and Grooming Center Steps is designed to lock in holes in the medium and large size station. The stairs rest on the rear lip of the station for the XL size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Furesh Elevated Folding Pet Bath Tub & Wash Station$129.99Chewy Price
- Flying Pig Grooming Dog Bath Tub, Blue$179.00Chewy Price$209.00List Price
- Yaheetech Folding Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Black$115.99Chewy Price
- Ivation Handheld Portable Dog, Cat & Horse Shower$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Furr Dogz Portable Dog Washing Station, White$85.31Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Yaheetech Foldable Retractable Bath Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Pink$179.99Chewy Price
- Wondurdog Bathtub Spout Dog Wash Kit$49.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Pet Gear Dog Bathing Tub, Ocean Blue$34.98Chewy Price
- Wondurdog Sink Faucet Pet Wash Kit$49.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Rinseroo Bathe Anywhere Pet Rinser Hose Attachment, 5-ft$25.95Chewy Price
- Aquapaw Pro Dog Grooming Tool, Blue$44.84Chewy Price$44.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
49 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
307 Customer Reviews
Love this! I put this in our walk in shower with the open end against the wall using our shower wand I give all 4 of my Pomeranians a bath! I don't have to bend over and have a back ache! Wish the legs removed easier for storage other than that it's great!
This tub is awesome. I was worried it would be too small or flimsy but it is a great height and perfect for my medium/large size dogs. I even blow dried them in it and it worked super well. It is also light enough to move around as needed which is great. I should have bought it sooner.
I bought the XL and I've used it to bath tiny 7lb dogs all the way up to big 62 pound dogs. It is really sturdy. I absolutely love it! Bath time is much better and easier. 😊
I have struggled with my sore back after each dog wash, but not any more. Standing up to scrub these pups is a godsend. Would I recommend? Yes. I already have.
Can not say enough good things about this bath.
Might want to get a good counter high chair to sit in if your tall. will save your back.
Made bath time less miserable for us and the dog!
This tub was perfect for us! our backs didn’t hurt and Maisel seemed less stressed. it held her weight (30 lbs) just fine. She is an Aussie and her hair didnt clog up the drain, which was something i was worried about but had no issue! and the grips on the bottom kept her paws from sliding all over when she shook out! 10/10
Really makes bath time easier on my back.
This tub really makes bath time easier on my back. Both my dogs jumped right in which was very surprising. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is it doesn't seem very sturdy becasue of the way the top section snaps on. I have a 65 lbs. pit mix and she pulls on the harness really hard. I just hope it holds up or she gets better at relaxing at bath time.
I have had several low back surgeries and this makes washing my 3 large dogs so much easier. Wish I had bought it much sooner. I used treats to get them used to it and now they have no problem with bath time.
not as large as it’s made to seem
Not for larger dogs as it advertises, my 70# lab mix barely fits and my golden definitely barely fits, I didn’t try my Rottweiler even though it says it’s rated for it. Not a fan of its size for the price.
little low I'm 5 10
Dog is bout 50 lbs. She fits well. The 3 point leash is a little long will have to shorten it as my dog is a little jumpy and tried to jump out last bath. My biggest request is that it is a little low so I still have to bend down a bit. I am going to put it up on rail ties or cinder blocks to make it the right height. A little pricey, but works otherwise. Lets see how it stands the test of time. I'm in a mild climate in southern California. Not sure how well it would hold up if it was freezing and thawing.