Booster Bath Elevated Dog Bathing & Grooming Center
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Relieves problems of bathing by providing elevation, containment, easy drainage and 360-degree access to your pet.
- Patented rubberized and textured non-slip mat prevents your dog from slipping and sliding during bath time.
- Included 3-point safety harness and collar keep your pet secure and in place while the spray nozzle controls water pressure and direction.
- Legs are easily removed and may be placed inside of the tub for convenient storage when not in use.
- Designed for home and light commercial use and comes in a variety of colors to best suit your home or yard.
Click here for Booster Bath Elevated Dog Bathing and Grooming Center Steps.
Booster Bath Elevated Dog Bathing and Grooming Center Steps is designed to lock in holes in the medium and large size station. The stairs rest on the rear lip of the station for the XL size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Furesh Elevated Folding Pet Bath Tub & Wash Station$129.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Dog Bathing Tub, Ocean Blue$34.98Chewy Price
- Flying Pig Grooming Dog Bath Tub, White$157.00Chewy Price$209.00List Price
- Wondurdog Sink Faucet Pet Wash Kit$49.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Yaheetech Folding Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Black$115.99Chewy Price
- Furr Dogz Portable Dog Washing Station, White$125.00Chewy Price
- Ivation Handheld Portable Dog, Cat & Horse Shower$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Waterpik Pet Wand Pro Dog Shower Attachment, 1.8 GPM$33.41Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Faucet Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose$29.99Chewy Price
- Wondurdog Quality Dog Washing Shower Kit$55.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Go Pet Club Dog Grooming Table with Arm, 30-in$78.00Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Shower Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose, White$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
49 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
301 Customer Reviews
Really makes bath time easier on my back.
This tub really makes bath time easier on my back. Both my dogs jumped right in which was very surprising. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is it doesn't seem very sturdy becasue of the way the top section snaps on. I have a 65 lbs. pit mix and she pulls on the harness really hard. I just hope it holds up or she gets better at relaxing at bath time.
I have had several low back surgeries and this makes washing my 3 large dogs so much easier. Wish I had bought it much sooner. I used treats to get them used to it and now they have no problem with bath time.
not as large as it’s made to seem
Not for larger dogs as it advertises, my 70# lab mix barely fits and my golden definitely barely fits, I didn’t try my Rottweiler even though it says it’s rated for it. Not a fan of its size for the price.
little low I'm 5 10
Dog is bout 50 lbs. She fits well. The 3 point leash is a little long will have to shorten it as my dog is a little jumpy and tried to jump out last bath. My biggest request is that it is a little low so I still have to bend down a bit. I am going to put it up on rail ties or cinder blocks to make it the right height. A little pricey, but works otherwise. Lets see how it stands the test of time. I'm in a mild climate in southern California. Not sure how well it would hold up if it was freezing and thawing.
Investment for the human
The large size is more than sufficient for our 50lb Toller with room to spare. Saves the backs of the humans. Better access to the belly and pantaloons too. Easy to assemble. Will be used year-round.
Loved it, wish the assembly wasn’t so hard.
I have 6 large dogs, all over 60 pounds. Bought the XLarge tub, plus the steps. Only two used the steps, and the rest I had to carry, but the steps helped me, as they got down. The steps were a good call, and fit perfectly. As for the assembly, Oy!!l the small screws to cover the larger screws cap, were so hard, seems like they didn’t make the holes deep enough, that you have to really dig deep, to open a hole in the plastic. My wrist. But besides that, everything else was simple. The dogs all stayed put thanks to the hook. It was quick and my back felt great afterwards. It was also quick to clean and store away. The drain I placed in the grass, so my grass was watered as they bathed lol
Great for all dogs
I've had it for 3 years and use it on my 2 small dogs and large golden. It's been great and doesn't make your back hurt. The only downfall is my golden jumped on it and a leg snapped off, not sure if it can be fixed or replaced so waiting to hear back.
Next size up please!
I have two doodles, with back lengths of 22-24”. Looking through pictures of dogs and the bath sizes, it was pretty hard to figure out what size might be best. I erred on the size of smaller and taller, as my back hurting with regular tub bathes was a reason for getting this elevated bath. Sharing this picture so others might see how small the medium is compared to a 55lb 24” at back Sheepadoodle (medium size). We’re going to go with a size up! :-) Otherwise, easy to assemble and hooked up to hose nicely.
Great Tub for All Sizes
I purchased this for my dog daycare business so we could offer a DIY wash. It is a great size and holds small to fairly large dogs (labs, great dane puppy, mutts, etc.). It was easy to put together and is sturdy. The one thing I don't like is that where it drains there's a "moat" around the drain hole and water and dirt / rocks can collect there. It's not a huge issue but something that could be considered in the next design.
Good outside dog bath
This would be great for outside. It is fairly sturdy, although when my large dogs jump into it, is wobbles, scaring them. I have not yet assembled it, but it looks fairly easy. It is not heavy, and easy to move. This will be in my garage so I have hot and cold water. I am concerned water will splash out the open end. Also, it is pretty tight for my 100 lb. dog to turn around to get out. There is no step for the XL - so you will need to come up with something for the dog to get inside.