Boshel 7-in Dog Thinning Shears
About This Item
- Intended to blend, texturize, and thin fur without uncomfortable pulling.
- Features rounded safety tips, so you don’t have to worry about injuring your friend.
- These scissors blend and texturize fur, which is also perfect for cutting out mats.
- Grooming is easier due to the non-slip ergonomic grip with a finger rest and removable rubber ring.
- Uses 2mm thick stainless steel with a strong non-removable screw for the quickest of cuts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Precise Cut Patriot 44 Tooth Thinner Dog Shears$103.00Chewy Price$108.00List Price
- Precise Cut Black Panther Straight Dog Shears, 8-in$104.86Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Pet Republique Mini Cat Nail Clippers$8.32Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Resco Dog & Cat Nail Trimmer Blade Replacement Kit$7.05Chewy Price$7.90List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for 5 in 1 Blades, Size 7/8-inch$7.55Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Precise Cut G1 Straight Dog Shears, 8.5-in$99.75Chewy Price$114.00List Price
- Precise Cut Dahlia Straight Dog Shears, Purple, 8-in$103.95Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Kenchii Scorpion Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 8-in$80.10Chewy Price$89.00List Price
- Kenchii Rosé Thinner Dog & Cat Shears, 54-Tooth$149.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Happy Puppy Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$25.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 8-in$45.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Seem to be for human hair
I have a pair I bought from a dollar store for my own hair that actually do better than these. I have to pull on my dog's fur quite a bit for them to work at all and even then, they leave quite a bit of stragglers. I went and got my pair from the dollar store that I use on myself and tried just to see, and sure enough, they were much sharper and easier to use. Neither is great, but these are very dull. To underperform Daiso (Japanese dollar store) scissors is pretty pathetic.
Do not waste you time/money
I got these to finish up my cats groom, and they are absolutely garbage. They don't cut at all, and pull the hair making kitty sassy.