Boshel Dog Grooming Scissors Set, 2 count
About This Item
- Scissors set comes with two sizes of scissors for body and face and paw trims.
- Larger scissors have a smooth blade for fast cutting, while the smaller scissor is micro-serrated for finer details.
- Made of durable stainless steel with ultra-sharp cutting edges.
- Rounded tips prevent nicks and scratches during cutting.
- Great for coats of all thickness, textures and lengths.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kenchii Rosé Thinner Dog & Cat Shears, 25-Tooth$149.00Chewy Price
- Precise Cut Patriot 44 Tooth Thinner Dog Shears$103.00Chewy Price$108.00List Price
- Kenchii Scorpion Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 9-in$89.10Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 8-in$45.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
- EZ Groom EZ Dry III High Velocity Dog & Cat Dryer$602.56Chewy Price$649.95List Price
- Speedy Dryer V-1000UL Stand Dog Hair Dryer$869.00Chewy Price
- Speedy Dryer High Heat Stand Dog Dryer$799.00Chewy Price
- Speedy Dryer Rocket Stand Dog Hair Dryer$636.45Chewy Price$729.00List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for 5 in 1 Blades, Size 1/4-inch, bundle of 2$9.44Chewy Price$10.48List Price
- Precise Cut G1 Straight Dog Shears, 8.5-in$99.75Chewy Price$114.00List Price
- Precise Cut Dahlia Straight Dog Shears, Purple, 8-in$103.95Chewy Price$125.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Don't buy this
These scissors are awful for cutting hair. The rounded tips are dull and too thick to glide through hair, instead it pulls, rips, catches on hair. The blades aren't sharp. Horrible quality overall.
Hard to open and close
Got these as a Christmas gift for my mom who is a dog groomer. They are so stiff. Even after a couple uses they did not loosen up. She gave up on them.