Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Large, Red
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tie-out is made to clip onto lawn stakes or anchors to secure dogs in unfenced yards.
- Shock-absorbing springs reduce stress if your dog pulls or lunges.
- Patented twin swivel snap and direct connection offers increased strength and security.
- Weight rated to hold large dogs that weigh up to 60 pounds.
- Designed and tested with durability for outdoor use in rain, sun, snow and wind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Four Paws Roam About Dog Tie Out Stake, Without Cable$13.99Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Skyline Dog Trolley, 50-ft$16.81Chewy Price$23.97List Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Beast, Silver, 30-ft$21.44Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out, Medium, Blue, 15-ft$7.78Chewy Price$8.53List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Poly Big Dog Tie Out, Black, 15-ft$14.49Chewy Price
- Guardian Gear Cotton Web Training Dog Lead, 50-ft, Red$19.61Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Four Paws Cotton Web Training Dog Lead, Black, 20-ft$19.99Chewy Price$21.19List Price
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 20-ft$10.58Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dome Dog Stake, 21-in$11.99Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- OmniPet Chain Dog Leash with Leather Handle, Heavy Weight, 4-ft$8.93Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Vinyl / PVC, Metal||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Leash Length||40 feet||100 feet||30 feet||12 feet||30 feet|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Outdoor Use||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
I worked well for what I needed it for
It comes in handy for what I used it for. I just wanted to extend her lead and it works really well.
Dog lead for large dog
Great product will definitely buy again ang recommend to others
Great product, great price. Amazing fast delivery! Definitely recommend..
I received the tie out cable but was disappointed in the thickness of the cable. It will work for my purpose as my dog is not a lunger but for a large breed dog who jumps and lunges against the cable, it wouldn't last very long.
great at first. Rusts easily
This seemed amazing at first. Once my Frenchie discovered how much fun it was to be a tough guy and chase deer out of the property (after 1.8 years with no issues). I needed something to help diminish his need to prove his masculinity lol. I was really worried that because he as such a fast runner and is so laser focused on the deer head reach the end and get a potentially injurious jerk to his body. Usually if I squeak a ball it gets his attention and breaks his concentration. One time he was chasing a baby deer with the mama around and I thought instead of sprinting I’ll squeak the ball and he always comes running……well let’s just say I got the mamas attention, and my Frenchie had a blast with the baby visiting all my neighbors yards lol. I got this to help ease the jerk when he reached the end just in case that happened. Well….it rusted after a few months. Nbd I thought. Then it was rusting so bad the spring looked like it would be useless. I had another smaller cable lying around outside that never rusted for whatever reason, but it didn’t have this spring attachment. When I went to undo this cable from the stake it was so rusted I couldn’t get it open enough to even remove it from the stake. My nail bent backwards before I could get it open enough that’s how hard it was to do. Eventually somehow I finagled and pushed it through and got it free and move to the side where it was attached to the stake and encountered the same problem all over again. For frame of reference. I live in the tristate area on the east coast, my Frenchie is 23 lbs. this stake and cable would be in the lawn only a few days at a time and removed and put against the house under an eave/overhang for the rest of the time so it wasn’t like it was out there non stop. It took maybe 4-5 months before it started rusting. The state it is in now it’s been 8-9 months. I feel like most people don’t leave the stake in for a couple of days and move it to a covered area for most of the week. I was shocked at how fast this deteriorated.
Definitely worth it!
I use this with a dog 105lbs, granted he doesn't normally pull hard, however it has more than served its purpose. still in fantastic shape after being outside for months!
I’m sad it broke so soon
My dog saw a bunny, ran towards it, and broke the tie like it was nothing. She’s only 40lbs, and I purchased it only a month ago. I barely got to use it. I’m really disappointed.
So far, so good
Went up on the weight limit since my 15 lb dog will often take off like a train until the end of the cable. It's light enough for him to not be bothered having it clipped to his harness and to drag around the cable. He's on it several hours a day for about 2 weeks so far. No kinking and very little wear on the cable coating from dragging in the dirt with occasional passes along a rock or a cement block. So that wear is to be expected. He doesn't chew it at all so it should last a season or two easily.
Broke the second day of being used. The tie out advertised it was for large dogs and my dog barely qualifies as large. The tie out clasp broke the second day of use
My Dog Loves It
This tie-out is amazing!! Reaches super far into the yard and gives her free-range without me worrying and also super easy as it reaches my front door and leave it there for convenience to clip whenever she goes out!