Boss Pet Prestige Skyline Dog Trolley, 50-ft
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Trolley allows your dog freedom to roam between two specific points.
- Allows a more controlled range system than stakes and is easy to install.
- A great alternative when stakes are not an option, like soft or sandy ground.
- Choose between a 50 or a 100-foot length to accommodate your yard size.
- Designed and tested with durability for outdoor use in rain, sun, snow and wind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dome Stake, 24-in$11.78Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out, Medium, Blue, 15-ft$7.88Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$24.99Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Poly Big Dog Tie Out, Black, 20-ft$16.80Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Beast, Silver, 40-ft$21.97Chewy Price$28.97List Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dome Dog Stake, 21-in$13.95Chewy Price
- Aspen Pet Large Tie-Out Cable, 20-ft$16.99Chewy Price
- IntelliLeash Intelli-Stayk Surface-Lock Dog Tie-Out Stake, Mini$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- IntelliLeash Tie-Out Dog Cables, 25-ft, 250-lb$18.98Chewy Price
- Four Paws Giant Tie Out Stake, 28-in$25.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Petmate Large Tieout Trolley for Dogs, 50-ft$17.96Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Spiral Stake with 20-Ft Tie-out Cable, Medium, 16-in$8.30Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Vinyl / PVC, Metal||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Leash Length||100 feet||50 feet||40 feet||40 feet||12 feet|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Outdoor Use||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Love it, Super Strong and Easy to Install
I got this the other day to use on our property. We placed it between to trees so that the dog has shade. It was very easy to install and is very strong. So far, it is the perfect fit for our needs.
I like it a lot, and so won't you. My dog has nothing but good things to say about it. Oh Yeah!
My Maltese loves this trolley. I can relax knowing she will not be carried away by big birds!
Good ideas to have
I use this for little dog so he will not go out of yall yard.
We love this trolley!
Set it up from one of the deck posts to a tree. Our puppy loves it. There is lots of shade but also room to run. Was easy to set up. Would definitely buy again.
Just what the Doctor ordered.
After installation this dog trolley works great exactly as we needed it to. Great product.
Boss Pet Trolley
This works absolutely perfect. My dog doesn't get tangled anymore and loves the long run she gets.
Exactly what we needed
This went up so easily and works perfect in our yard. The latch to the collar/harness has started to wear off it's protective coating some but that is from us leaving it dragging in the mud. (We don't have much sun for grass to grow at our house.) The only downfall to this item: our dog would rather be off leash with us or on the deck. She's a puppy so she still gets confused about the lead and gets it wrapped all around herself. Obviously not a manufacturer's issue.
Perfect for our backyard. Very well made and the lead is light enough for my little dog.
Works good for my 8 week old husky she can run and burn up energy , until old enough for e-fence