BoxiePro Deep Clean Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Exclusive Flat Top technology clumps instantly at the top of the litter box, so it scoops easily and stays clean—all while being 99.9% dust-free!
- Low-tracking formula keeps your kitty's paws cleaner—and cleaner paws make a cleaner home.
- The boosted blend of probiotics helps stop the spread of unseen, microscopic waste from your cat’s litter box to other areas in your house, protecting your home and your family. It also helps destroy unpleasant odors caused by bacteria.
- One 16-pound bag will last your feline family about a month, and is purr-fect for both single- and multi-cat homes.
- Winner of the Cat Fancy Editor' Choice Award, it's ideal for pet parents who want a healthy clay litter option for their home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$14.90Chewy Price$14.15Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Gently Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$26.54Chewy Price$29.49List Price$25.21Autoship Price
- Frisco Lightweight Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 9-lb jug$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Vetbasis Herbal Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.23Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.37Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Touch of Outdoors Unscented Clumping Clay & Natural Prairie Grasses Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8.8-lb, case of 4$64.50Chewy Price$69.99List Price$61.27Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Unscented Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Sanicat Extreme Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 21-lb box$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price$11.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Unscented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Clumping, Dust Free, Attractant||Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Low Tracking||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
184 Customer Reviews
Litter is as great as the packaging!
Ok, I have to admit that I bought BoxiPro because I loved their packaging (lol), but surprisingly their litter is as wonderful as their packaging! I have three indoor cats and have tried every litter under the sun ... this litter is too dusty, this litter doesn't clump, but aahhh this litter is Perfect - very little tracking, clumps perfectly, not dusty and is unscented. Your search is over, BoxiPro is here to save the day! Side-note: (I add approx. 1/4 cup of Arm and Hammer Baking Soda to the litter boxes every few days to stop any ammonia smell that may sneak by).
Clumps well tracking is terrible.
I cannot find a litter that clumps better than Boxie for my robot litter box. But I have to wipe off my cats feet after every litter box use because it tracks terribly. We call him Mr. Litter fingers when we use Boxie but our robot doesn’t have poop smeared on it. He has soft stools as he is new to the home and is on antibiotics. Major pros and cons with this litter. Still looking for my Goldilocks litter.
great odor control without the extra scent
Works great for odor. Makes solid clumps. My cat digs around litter with gusto so it is hard to tell what is tracking and what is him kicking out litter. I like that even though it is unscented it kills litter smell. Imo clay is messy in general but best at odor control and my cat loves it. I tried crystal litter with him but he stopped using the box, so his preference wins.
Product Great Shipping Problem
This liter is expensive, however, I find it lasts a full month, no problem. One box, two cats, cleaned daily or twice daily. We have an extra large corner design box and it takes about 1.5 bags to fill to 3" deep. The waste stays on top for easy scooping. Ordered twice from Chewy, and several times at another online marketplace and the bags arrive broken inside the shipping box. I quit ordering this item for delivery because I feel bad when my delivery agent get cats liter on themself and in their truck.
Sorry I bought this.
I was very disappointed in this litter. Not only is it super expensive compared to other clumping litters, it tracks ALL OVER THE HOUSE! Worst litter as far as tracking goes. Yes it clumps, so do all the rest. Dust is ok, not much dust. They claim it doesn't track much, but I've never seen so much litter in my house, in every room, on the bed, on the furniture. After a couple of days, I threw it away, couldn't deal with all the tracking. Sorry I bought it and won't be buying again. Try Dr. Elseys Ultra, much better and half the price.
So far so good
One of my cats refuses to use anything but clay. I have tried almost every clay litter on the market. This litter is heavy, but the odor control and clumping is outstanding. I have three litter boxes, one new with this litter. All three cats have used the new litter box with this litter, forgoing the other two litter boxes completely. I can normally smell every time one of them uses the litter box, but not with this litter. It is expensive, but worth it so far.
Great Kitty Litter!
I'm really impressed with this kitty litter. It clumps very well without turning into cement on the bottom of the litter box.
if someone told you they had a bridge for sale...
OK, I fell for it. Read the BOXIEPRO bag, was looking for a low tracking, 99.9% dust free, clumping, scent free litter... and a Probiotic too? HOW AWSOME is that? Paid the designer price (not thru CHEWY) at the local pet store. SO, For all the reasons I purchased this - are all the reasons not to buy this. This litter tracked more than any other litter I bought in the past 10 years AND that 99.9% dust free claim is a bunch of CAT POOP! If this is almost dust free then what's all that white stuff blanketing her room and floating thru the air... AND REALLY, who's gonna KNOW about that probiotic claim LOL... 2 stars because it did work as clumping litter.
My favorite so far
I am a first-time cat owner who adopted two kittens about 3 months ago. In that time I’ve tried several different (and highly recommended) brands of litter. So far, this is my favorite for odor control. It’s not perfect, but it seems to do the job better than others. Unfortunately, my cats do track it out of the box, but that’s been the same with every brand.
Great odor control, terrible tracking
This Boxie Pro clumping litter is a fail. While this litter gets excellent marks at odor control, the tracking and dust is unacceptable. There are also little clumps that are difficult to remove from the litter box. Also, the fact that the used litter can’t be flushed and has to go to landfill is terrible.